My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1555275 on Mar 26, 2009

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have waist length, thick hair that is color treated. Not only do I love it, my hair dresser is a fan since she has seen the effects on my hair. Conditioner is amazing also. The smell makes you want to eat it.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2642720 on May 23, 2010

This shampoo smells good enough to eat !! Left my long - thin hair - thick and luxurious. This will definitely remain a favorite at our house.

My favorite !!!!

Posted by 4922565159640096264 on Feb 10, 2013

My hair is very oily and dyed, I have to rinse them every day and this is the best product I have ever tried. Hair feels very clean, soft and light. The smell is nice and doesn't stay on hair then they are dry, so this is perfect for me. Economical product because you need really small amount of it. The price is very good for a organic product. It is my 3 bottle and will order again...

Shampoo makes my hair manageable

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

I love this shampoo. I have frizzy hair but after using this shampoo my hair is more manageable. And I don't even have to put a leave in conditioner like I used to before. Shampoo smells strongly of grape candy.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1471832 on Jul 10, 2009

I'm so happy to find a vegan shampoo that I love! Smells awesome and keeps my hair soft without drying it out like others have. I'm so happy that this product was recommended to me!!

I like it / Мне понравился

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 11, 2012

Мягкий шампунь с волшебным запахом винограда. Хорошо промывает волосы, не пересушивая. Делает мои длинные тонкие волосы пышными, рассыпчатыми и упругими. Мне нравится. Mild shampoo with a magical scent of grapes. Good cleans hair without drying up. Makes my long thin hair fluffy, crumbly and elastic. I like it.

Posted by holahola on Feb 09, 2011

Smells like bubblegum. Very strong smell in the shower, but just a nice small scent remains in hair. SO good! Fits with my thin nordic hair without making it flat.

from russia

Posted by miracle on Jul 29, 2012

it has wonderful fragrance, grape isabella. i like it very much. i needed wash hair two times before it stay clean, i think this is really good organic shampoo, i will try more desert essence products. один из любимых шампуней, запах винограда Изабелла довольно сильный, но на моих волосах не остается, пахнет вином)) придает отличный блеск волосам, не сушит, хватает упаковки надолго, люблю эту фирму и ее средства для волос.

para cabello teñido

Posted by ladivinacarolina on May 30, 2014

huele a uva tinta mmmhhmm!!!!!! y cuando tenía el pelo teñido era el champú que mejor lo dejaba, sin duda!! hasta ahora he probado 3 champus de esta marca y estoy súper contenta; ante utilizaba kerastase pero estos de dessert essence lo superan!!! compra súper recomendable!!!

Muy buen producto

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

Lo compré para mi madre porque está indicado para personas que se tinturan el cabello. Es muy buen shampoo, suave y no agresivo y además protege el cabello de los rayos solares. Su aroma es muy bueno también y deja el cabello suave y brillante.