Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on Apr 05, 2012

I love the lemon smell. This shampoo cleans my oily scalp/hair like no other. I have to wash my hair every day, and I have noticed that daily use of this shampoo makes my scalp too dry and a bit flaky. That's why I'm using it every other day, alternating with softer regular shampoos for daily use. My sister and my dad like it too and have started using it. Also, a little bit goes a long way. Very good product. Update (3/29/12): It seems that the formula for this shampoo has been changed. The stuff in the newer bottles is much less concentrated than before, which means that it now takes twice the amount of shampoo to work up a good lather. A little doesn't go a long way any more. Also, the strong lemony smell is gone. Too bad.

Not up to snuff for me

Posted by Reviewer2739558 on Oct 25, 2008

just hasn't worked the way I would like with my hair

Oily hair

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

This helps a little, but by 2nd. day my hair is oily. Also, my scalp doesn't itch like chemical made shampoos.

Lemon Tea Tree Desert Essence Shampoo

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

It smells very good, like real lemons, and makes a lot of lather, which is surprising since it doesn't contain any SLS/SLES, cleans very well (it makes that noise when you rub your fingers in a clean wet hair), and it's vegan. Although, I have oily hair and with this shampoo my hair endures 24 hours, which is the same with normal shampoos. I was hoping it would last more. I don't know if I'll reorder again, I will search for another shampoo for oily hair first.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Apr 11, 2012

its okay, might try another product though

Ok

Posted by 5397037682727930160 on Jun 08, 2012

Cleans extremely well

Dessert Essence Lemone Tre

Posted by 5044701809696722370 on Apr 22, 2014

Es buen champoo pero no noto que el pelo me dure sin grasa más tiempo que con otros.

Bof

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur. Il me rend les cheveux très secs. Je ne recommanderai pas.

Smells real good

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 11, 2015

I like the smell of this shampoo, it is very fresh and clean. I use it very rarely though( twice a month or so) since it makes my scalp itch.I have an itchy scalp generally speaking and so I need to use special shampoos against this problem. Perhaps people who do not have this issue will be able to enjoy this more. Too bad, I really wanted this to be an HG :/

Smells good, but...