EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.74

$8.99

Savings of: $2.25 (25% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Hair feels ok but doesn't seem to be good for oily scalp

Posted by limango on Dec 08, 2015

I bought this in hope to better regulate oily scalp and dandruff issues. But it doesn't seem to work to that effect. But hair feels ok after using it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Just ok for really oily hair.

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

During the period that I was using this I had really oily hair for some reason, and this just did a mediocre job. Not bad, but not the best shampoo for really oily hair. Also, I can't say I liked the smell, it has a window-cleaner kind of lemon smell, which just smells artificial and cheap to me, but it didn't linger on my hair after the shower, so it didn't bother me much.

Was this review helpful to you?

Limpia bien el pelo

Posted by 4677541306196994221 on Apr 19, 2015

El champú limpia bien el pelo y hace mucha espuma. Sin embargo el producto cuando lo dejo cerrado en la ducha se sale por el tapón. El embase fatal.

Was this review helpful to you?

Limpia y es suave, pero mi pelo fino se queda aplastado

Posted by naygunu on Apr 12, 2015

Me gusta porque limpia genial, pero me deja el pelo sin nada de volumen. Lo uso mezclándolo con el de manzana de la misma línea y el resultado es mucho mejor. Juntos controlan muy bien la grasa y queda el pelo mucho más suelto, pero no repetiría.

Was this review helpful to you?

Smells real good

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 11, 2015

I like the smell of this shampoo, it is very fresh and clean. I use it very rarely though( twice a month or so) since it makes my scalp itch.I have an itchy scalp generally speaking and so I need to use special shampoos against this problem. Perhaps people who do not have this issue will be able to enjoy this more. Too bad, I really wanted this to be an HG :/

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Esperaba más

Posted by realmofmadness on Feb 08, 2015

Olor estupendo y textura maravillosa pero esperaba que acabara mejor con mis picores de cabeza.

Was this review helpful to you?

No está mal

Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Dec 30, 2014

Es un champú que no me ha ido mal para el pelo graso pero tampoco es de mis favoritos.

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by 5168452282095917360 on Dec 22, 2014

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

Bof

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur. Il me rend les cheveux très secs. Je ne recommanderai pas.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

PELO LIMPIO MÁS TIEMPO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Tengo el cabello graso en las raíces y con este champú es cierto que me dura más tiempo limpio pero lo considero un poco caro para la cantidad que trae. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 40 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »