El mejor para el pelo graso

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Limpia el pelo fenomenal, si tienes exceso de grasa en las raíces este champú la elimina toda totalmente y controla los picores. Seca un poco las puntas, así que es mejor acompañarlo de un poco de acondicionador.

상쾌하고 유분기를 잘 잡아줍니다 (:

Posted by 5540983874716746325 on Feb 25, 2016

지성두피인데.. 순하게 유분기를 잘 잡아줍니다 향은 엄청 진한편은 아닌거 같은데- 민트? 아무튼 약초 같은 향도 조금 섞여있어요. 토출구가 뻥뚫려있는게 아니라서 힘을 써야하는 불편함이 조금 있네요~

IT WORKS FOR MY CURLY AND VERY DRY HAIR

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Feb 24, 2016

I don’t really have oily hair…on the contrary, my hair is very curly and extremely dry, so I have to properly moisturize it by using leave in conditioners, butters, oils etc. Consequently, I use this product as a clarifying shampoo: it is fabulous to remove product buildup, without leaving curly hair feeling too dry or knotty. Good lemon scent (which is light and fresh), organic extracts and slightly watery consistency that I love. I have to say that there are “moisturizing” shampoos that tangle my hair more. Definitely, I would recommend this product for everybody who needs an effective clarifying shampoo.

good

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great smell, kind of dries my hair(which is oilly), ok-ish shampoo.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

This is a good product, but my hair prefer the one with apple and ginger ☺

Perfect for very oily hair/scalp

Posted by 5616062316228398610 on Sep 17, 2015

Bought for my boyfriend, who has very greasy scalp to the point of affecting the hair. Eccema and such. He really improved a lot with this shampoo, dandruff almost gone. I could do with a more intense lemon scent tho, but that's just me :))

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Very nice for oily hair. It's a little dry it you also have dry hair tips but if you use conditionner on it, it's ok !

Para alguien con severos problemas de grasitud.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on Jun 02, 2015

Tiene un agradable olor a limón, es muy liquido (siento que se pierde producto) y crea bastante espuma. Deja el cabello limpio, pero lo considero para alguien que tenga severos problemas de sebo, porque tiende a secar las puntas. Te aconsejo que lo utilices intercalado con shampoo no tan fuerte y que utilices un buen acondicionador o una buena crema de masaje.

Good value, works for me, smells nice:)

Posted by 5541929031825465929 on May 24, 2015

I have oily hair and find that this shampoo works for me. It has a nice fresh smell, nothing spectacular but it's not overpowering either. I find it's a pretty cheap natural shampoo for the amount you're getting and works well plus Desert Essence makes a lot of other fantastic scented products which I am a fan of.

super

Posted by 4783526754205567285 on May 22, 2015

bonne odeur mousse bien rend les cheveux doux mais attention mettre le tube a l'envers sinon ca coule partout