Nifty!!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Lemon in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

ATTENTION OILY HAIR!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Oct 07, 2014

Removes a lot of the oils and leftover hair products in your hair and leaves it feelling very clean. BUT because this is clarifying, dont over use this shampoo. Only use 1-2 per week.

I like it

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Smells a bit strong but if you appreciate lemon odour it should not be a problem at all. I have greasy roots and using that shampoo allowed me to keep my hair are perfectly clean all day long and most of the time even the day after.

I like it but it leaks!

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Nov 26, 2014

The shampoo feels good, gentle and cleanses. Very light scent so I add 2 drops of tea tree or lavender oil. However this packaging is not right for the shampoo. I bought 4 at one go and gave to my friend and sisters. All of us found our tube leaking when placed upright. We have to put it upside down and leaning against the wall. They should really change the packaging. I have wasted quite a bit of the shampoo!

Para alguien con severos problemas de grasitud.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on Jun 02, 2015

Tiene un agradable olor a limón, es muy liquido (siento que se pierde producto) y crea bastante espuma. Deja el cabello limpio, pero lo considero para alguien que tenga severos problemas de sebo, porque tiende a secar las puntas. Te aconsejo que lo utilices intercalado con shampoo no tan fuerte y que utilices un buen acondicionador o una buena crema de masaje.

Good Product

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 06, 2012

This is a good shampoo that cleans well, the smell is nice but I'm a little disappointed because I was looking for a shampoo that would keep my hair clean for 3/4 days and it's not the case with this product. I have to wash my hair every 2 days, the same result I got with chemical products. Maybe I'm just hard to please...anyway it's still a good product that makes its job !

Best natural/organic/gluten-free shampoo I've found so far

Posted by Reviewer1337090 on Jul 14, 2012

I keep trying to find the best shampoo for my needs (natural or organic AND gluten free) and while I can't give this one 5 stars, I have yet to find something that works better for me. I have both very oily and very thin hair and I need a shampoo that will reduce the oil and/or give volume. This shampoo works best when alternated with another one. In the beginning I love this shampoo, but after consistent use it seems to lose the results, so I alternate it with any other shampoo, and then it's great again.

really like it

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Oct 25, 2012

leaves my hair very clean, I even can allow myself now to wash my hair evry other day, not everyday as it happens with many other shampoos... the downside is the same many organic shampoos have: I have to spend ages combing my hair after usng this :(

Nice scent.

Posted by chnjpn on Nov 17, 2012

Good shampoo for oily Hair.

Not bad.

Posted by Superkoxy on Nov 24, 2012

Good product, but not for my hair.