Excessively Drying

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Dec 13, 2012

I almost ruined my hair using this product. I bought it thinking it would be a good shampoo to remove residue from hair products I use. It might be okay to use this occasionally, but it should never be used on a regular basis, as it strips the hair of everything including moisture. It took me months to get my hair back to a healthy condition.

Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Lemon Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1789786 on Jan 05, 2012

Very dry hair after shampoo. The fat content didn`t help. Don`t buy again.

El acabado del pelo no da la sensación de estar limpio

Posted by 5075353474169167787 on May 24, 2013

Recomendado para pelo graso. El olor al limón es agradable, y la textura y color pueden verse en la foto. Pero el acabado del pelo no da la sensación de estar limpio, casi parece que en lugar de quitar grasa lo que hace es añadirla.

synthetic smell

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015

i've been using coconut shampoo of Dessert essence and i love it, but wanted to try something new, and OMG this one smells very synthetic, didnt even use it anymore, dont want to poison myself

Disappointing

Posted by Australian on Mar 30, 2014

After buying Desert Essence toothpaste and being delighted, I was so disappointed with this product. I found it extremely drying like its matching conditioner. Plus it has an unpleasant smell.

Will not buy again

Posted by 5337363683637102684 on Dec 07, 2014

This shampoo made my hair super dry and awful. Maybe my hair wasn't greasy enough, but i doubt any hair would have any good of this product.

No me funciona

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

Lo compré muy ilusionada por las buenas críticas, pero no ha solucionado mi problema de cabello graso. no me limpia en profundidad y al día siguiente el pelo vuelve a estar sucio. a veces incluso se queda opaco después de los lavados.

Terrible results

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

I have fine, slightly wavy and very long hair, with oily/very oily roots. I have been using the Lemon Tea shampoo (and conditioner) for at least 2 months and from the first to the last use I've obtained terrible results. My hair gets greasy(VERY GREASY)in less than 24 h. Definitely, it is not the right shampoo for me.

not good at all

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

makes me dandruff won't buy again.

Leavs my hair really dry

Posted by Reviewer1879414 on Sep 04, 2015

I might have overlooked the fact that this is meant for oily hair. I guess you would have to have extremly oily hair for this shampoo to work for you, because it leavs my hair really, really dry. Ok smell, but don't buy this unless you really have very oily hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »