Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Lemon Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1789786 on Jan 05, 2012

Very dry hair after shampoo. The fat content didn`t help. Don`t buy again.

Мне нравится / I like it

Posted by AmberCat on Sep 01, 2012

Люблю шампуни "фруктовой серии" Desert Essence, и попробовала их все. Этот - один из любимых. Промывает до скрипа и бодряще пахнет лимоном. Для ежедневного применения он не подойдет, поэтому я чередую его с другими шампунями Desert Essence. Если вы - обладатель жирных волос, быстро теряющих свежесть, рекомендую попробовать. I love "fruit series" of Desert Essence shampoos, and I tested them all. This is one of the favorites. It washes my hair to squeak and have bracing smell of lemon. It will not work for everyday usage, so I switch it with other Desert Essence shampoos. If you are the owner of oily hair which loses freshness quickly, I recommend it.

...luv this

Posted by Reviewer1060571 on Oct 14, 2013

This shampoo keeps my hair clean longer time than other shampoos. It makes my hair feel full and thick, and scent is nice.

très bon produit

Posted by missblackline on Sep 24, 2012

bon produit pour les cheveux gras pellicule et cuir chevelu délicat ! les cheveux restent propres longtemps !!!

Love it

Posted by frujohnsen on Jul 12, 2012

Absolutly love this shampoo! It smells great and keep my hear fresh longer then anything I`ve tryed befor.

my daughters love it

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 04, 2008

I have 7 and 9 year old girls who love all the frilly smelling things in the stores, but I don't like all the parabens and toxins in thoose products, my girls think this shampoo is wonderful smelling and I think it cleans thier hair well. My girls both have long thick hair.

Posted by Reviewer2049967 on Jan 31, 2011

Very super product

It's great! I never had such clean hear!

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Sep 10, 2012

It's great! I never had such clean hear!

Posted by 5447914474176134727 on Dec 10, 2013

cleanses the scalp!

oily scalp no more

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

I have a really oily scalp and dry ends. I don't use this daily but once or twice a week. Loooove how it leaves my scalp clean smelling very nice. If I over use it which I usually do that after I wash my hair from all the built ups from hair spray and other things it could leave my entire hair dehydrated. So only on the root is great for me!