!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on Aug 13, 2011

Great smell.Cleans hair very well

my daughters love it

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Nov 04, 2008

I have 7 and 9 year old girls who love all the frilly smelling things in the stores, but I don't like all the parabens and toxins in thoose products, my girls think this shampoo is wonderful smelling and I think it cleans thier hair well. My girls both have long thick hair.

If you like lemons....

Posted by Reviewer3106334 on Jan 06, 2009

The smell is off the hook. It awakens my senses every morning!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jan 20, 2013

I have now tried many different shampoos and conditioners from Desert Essence, and I have to admit that I prefer Desert Essence over any other brands I've tried so far. My hair feels fresh, clean and healthy when I stick with products from D.E.- and I can recommend their products. Even the ones with perfume is nice. Thanks

...luv this

Posted by Reviewer1060571 on Oct 14, 2013

This shampoo keeps my hair clean longer time than other shampoos. It makes my hair feel full and thick, and scent is nice.

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4882405132307766824 on Dec 10, 2013

I love the lemony citrus scent, leaves my hair feeling clean and also has a nice natural shine. My hair is naturally curly and frizzy and this shampoo does a good job at taming the unruliness.It would almost be perfect but it doesn't have quite enough moisturizer for these cold dry winter months and my hair needs just a tad more moisture so I will probably add in some argan or avocado oil and problem solved.

Posted by 5447914474176134727 on Dec 10, 2013

cleanses the scalp!

oily scalp no more

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

I have a really oily scalp and dry ends. I don't use this daily but once or twice a week. Loooove how it leaves my scalp clean smelling very nice. If I over use it which I usually do that after I wash my hair from all the built ups from hair spray and other things it could leave my entire hair dehydrated. So only on the root is great for me!

뽀득뽀득

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Dec 06, 2014

이거로 머리감은 날이면 꼭, 머리에서 인삼냄새 난다고...?읭??제 정수리 탓이겠죠... 지루성 두피라 샴푸는 아이허브에서 사면 왠만큼 잘 맞아요. 이제품도 오께이~

I like it but it leaks!

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Nov 26, 2014

The shampoo feels good, gentle and cleanses. Very light scent so I add 2 drops of tea tree or lavender oil. However this packaging is not right for the shampoo. I bought 4 at one go and gave to my friend and sisters. All of us found our tube leaking when placed upright. We have to put it upside down and leaning against the wall. They should really change the packaging. I have wasted quite a bit of the shampoo!