Posted by Reviewer2049967 on Jan 31, 2011

Very super product

Maria Russia

Posted by Reviewer1507980 on Feb 03, 2011

hair washed very well and become thick and with a good amount.

!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on Aug 13, 2011

Great smell.Cleans hair very well

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jan 20, 2013

I have now tried many different shampoos and conditioners from Desert Essence, and I have to admit that I prefer Desert Essence over any other brands I've tried so far. My hair feels fresh, clean and healthy when I stick with products from D.E.- and I can recommend their products. Even the ones with perfume is nice. Thanks

...luv this

Posted by Reviewer1060571 on Oct 14, 2013

This shampoo keeps my hair clean longer time than other shampoos. It makes my hair feel full and thick, and scent is nice.

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4882405132307766824 on Dec 10, 2013

I love the lemony citrus scent, leaves my hair feeling clean and also has a nice natural shine. My hair is naturally curly and frizzy and this shampoo does a good job at taming the unruliness.It would almost be perfect but it doesn't have quite enough moisturizer for these cold dry winter months and my hair needs just a tad more moisture so I will probably add in some argan or avocado oil and problem solved.

Posted by 5447914474176134727 on Dec 10, 2013

cleanses the scalp!

oily scalp no more

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

I have a really oily scalp and dry ends. I don't use this daily but once or twice a week. Loooove how it leaves my scalp clean smelling very nice. If I over use it which I usually do that after I wash my hair from all the built ups from hair spray and other things it could leave my entire hair dehydrated. So only on the root is great for me!

Good Product

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 06, 2012

This is a good shampoo that cleans well, the smell is nice but I'm a little disappointed because I was looking for a shampoo that would keep my hair clean for 3/4 days and it's not the case with this product. I have to wash my hair every 2 days, the same result I got with chemical products. Maybe I'm just hard to please...anyway it's still a good product that makes its job !

ATTENTION OILY HAIR!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Oct 07, 2014

Removes a lot of the oils and leftover hair products in your hair and leaves it feelling very clean. BUT because this is clarifying, dont over use this shampoo. Only use 1-2 per week.