I like it

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Smells a bit strong but if you appreciate lemon odour it should not be a problem at all. I have greasy roots and using that shampoo allowed me to keep my hair are perfectly clean all day long and most of the time even the day after.

ATTENTION OILY HAIR!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Oct 07, 2014

Removes a lot of the oils and leftover hair products in your hair and leaves it feelling very clean. BUT because this is clarifying, dont over use this shampoo. Only use 1-2 per week.

Para alguien con severos problemas de grasitud.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on Jun 02, 2015

Tiene un agradable olor a limón, es muy liquido (siento que se pierde producto) y crea bastante espuma. Deja el cabello limpio, pero lo considero para alguien que tenga severos problemas de sebo, porque tiende a secar las puntas. Te aconsejo que lo utilices intercalado con shampoo no tan fuerte y que utilices un buen acondicionador o una buena crema de masaje.

Desengrasa de verdad

Posted by 4963761486147697573 on Jun 13, 2016

Además de desengrasar sin resecarlo, el aroma a limón es muy refrescante

Good Product

Posted by PirateJet on Jul 06, 2012

This is a good shampoo that cleans well, the smell is nice but I'm a little disappointed because I was looking for a shampoo that would keep my hair clean for 3/4 days and it's not the case with this product. I have to wash my hair every 2 days, the same result I got with chemical products. Maybe I'm just hard to please...anyway it's still a good product that makes its job !

okay

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Apr 11, 2012

its okay, might try another product though

Ok

Posted by 5397037682727930160 on Jun 08, 2012

Cleans extremely well

Oily hair

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

This helps a little, but by 2nd. day my hair is oily. Also, my scalp doesn't itch like chemical made shampoos.

Not up to snuff for me

Posted by Reviewer2739558 on Oct 25, 2008

just hasn't worked the way I would like with my hair

Lemon Tea Tree Desert Essence Shampoo

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

It smells very good, like real lemons, and makes a lot of lather, which is surprising since it doesn't contain any SLS/SLES, cleans very well (it makes that noise when you rub your fingers in a clean wet hair), and it's vegan. Although, I have oily hair and with this shampoo my hair endures 24 hours, which is the same with normal shampoos. I was hoping it would last more. I don't know if I'll reorder again, I will search for another shampoo for oily hair first.