I like it

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Smells a bit strong but if you appreciate lemon odour it should not be a problem at all. I have greasy roots and using that shampoo allowed me to keep my hair are perfectly clean all day long and most of the time even the day after.

I like it but it leaks!

Posted by Reviewer1404366 on Nov 26, 2014

The shampoo feels good, gentle and cleanses. Very light scent so I add 2 drops of tea tree or lavender oil. However this packaging is not right for the shampoo. I bought 4 at one go and gave to my friend and sisters. All of us found our tube leaking when placed upright. We have to put it upside down and leaning against the wall. They should really change the packaging. I have wasted quite a bit of the shampoo!

Para alguien con severos problemas de grasitud.

Posted by 4984109825045159001 on Jun 02, 2015

Tiene un agradable olor a limón, es muy liquido (siento que se pierde producto) y crea bastante espuma. Deja el cabello limpio, pero lo considero para alguien que tenga severos problemas de sebo, porque tiende a secar las puntas. Te aconsejo que lo utilices intercalado con shampoo no tan fuerte y que utilices un buen acondicionador o una buena crema de masaje.

Desengrasa de verdad

Posted by 4963761486147697573 on Jun 13, 2016

Además de desengrasar sin resecarlo, el aroma a limón es muy refrescante

Smells real good

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 11, 2015

I like the smell of this shampoo, it is very fresh and clean. I use it very rarely though( twice a month or so) since it makes my scalp itch.I have an itchy scalp generally speaking and so I need to use special shampoos against this problem. Perhaps people who do not have this issue will be able to enjoy this more. Too bad, I really wanted this to be an HG :/

Bof

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Je n'aime pas trop l'odeur. Il me rend les cheveux très secs. Je ne recommanderai pas.

Dessert Essence Lemone Tre

Posted by 5044701809696722370 on Apr 22, 2014

Es buen champoo pero no noto que el pelo me dure sin grasa más tiempo que con otros.

okay

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Apr 11, 2012

its okay, might try another product though

Ok

Posted by 5397037682727930160 on Jun 08, 2012

Cleans extremely well

Oily hair

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Dec 24, 2010

This helps a little, but by 2nd. day my hair is oily. Also, my scalp doesn't itch like chemical made shampoos.