Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2828929 on Oct 05, 2010

I love this shampoo, it is great for my curly dry hair. I mix it with water because it is so concentrated, and it lasts forever!

great clean without stripping hair

Posted by Reviewer1565786 on Jan 24, 2012

I love this stuff. A good gentle cleanser (with good lather thanks to the coconut oil) that doesn't strip moisture from the hair. I have color-treated, naturally wavy-curly hair and my hair loves this stuff. I also use the Coconut conditioner and love that too. I switched from the DE Shea butter shampoo and conditioner, and this is a little bit more costly but so worth it for hair that behaves.

Great!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012

My long curly hairs loved it! I used this shampoo together with the same conditioner. Hairs are not dry after it, and it's good for my scalp. Smells not like real coconut, more synthetic, but still good.

Perfect for my dry thin hair!

Posted by Lucky-me on Nov 14, 2012

My hair is blond, dry and thin. This shampoo is perfect for me! Hairs are shinny and smooth after using it. Smells very pleasant. Do not irritate my scalp.

best organic shampoo product I have ever tried

Posted by 4922565159640096264 on Oct 04, 2012

My hair is very oily, I have to rinse them every day and this is the best product I have ever tried. Hair feels very clean, soft and light. The smell is nice and doesn't stay on hair then they are dry, so this is perfect for me. Economical product because you need really small amount of it. The price is very good for a organic product. Definitely will order again

Super shampoing !

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

J'adore ! parfait pour les cheveux secs et bouclés. Ce shampoing lave très bien et pas de sensations de cheveux rêches. Très économique, il en faut très peu car il mousse beaucoup. Pour plus d’efficacité je vous conseille de l'associer à son après-shampoing.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2159165 on Aug 23, 2010

love this....... just L O V E ... will be buying again. definitely. smells so unbelievable good.

Love, love, love!

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Feb 01, 2011

Wonderful coconut shampoo which cleans my hair without making it dry and brittle. I've got quite dry, fine hair so this would be perfect for any moisture-starved hair. The coconut smell is pleasant and not as strong as I feared. Will definitely buy again!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Feb 01, 2011

only wonderful ingredients, very suitable for sensitive scalp and dry hair.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1142315 on Mar 13, 2010

works well and smells wonderful