Desert Essence, Shampoo, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Really bad

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 04, 2015

I've got oily scalp and dry hair in the rest. When I use this shampoo, my hair looks really bad, oily and a disaster. This is not good sorry..

the worst shampoo I have ever used

Posted by 4724095093943724242 on Feb 14, 2014

I have a dry hair, I used this shampoo 6 times, from the first use my hair did like it! It makes my hair very dry and tangled :( I had been used several types of shampoo for dry hair and none of them made my hair tangled like this one. Never even think to buy this shampoo again.

Ca gratte !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Je vais devoir contredire tous les bons avis mais sur moi, ce shampoing m'arrache le cuir chevelu, j'ai des démangeaisons à m'arracher la tête, mon crâne est rouge après le shampoing alors je vous raconte pas après avoir commencé les gratouillages irrépressibles et mes cheveux sont gras dès le lendemain

Disappointing

Posted by 4711629116736536017 on Jul 22, 2013

This shampoo really dried my hair and made it impossible to comb. I do not use conditioner, however with other shampoos I can comb my hair easily and don't need to rehydrate it. I used it twice and no more. I was also disappointed with the scent- it smells like Pina Colada, not pure coconut.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Jan 16, 2012

I have a little dry and damaged hair after bleaching my typically Nordic hair. It has been very frizzy and a little matte and non-shiny unless I have straighten it and used shine products, but after using both the shampoo and the conditioner in this coconut series, my hair is super soft and absolutely less frizzy. In many years I have been one of those who have used big brands as Redken, Joico and Kerastase, but none of those have made miracles for my hair. They are hyped, and contains huge amounts of none-good ingredients, as parabens, silicone and SLS. Now I have found my absolute favorite product, and I have already purchased more of them. My hair is now only a little bit frizzy(and mine was a chaos before this) and very shiny and looks very healthy. Less split ends too. The smell is mild and good. Typically coconut, and smells very real and not chemically at all. Love it!!