Amazing shampoo

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

Love this shampoo! One of the best I've ever tried. I have very dry hair and this shampoo really softens my hair and makes it 'silky' like. And the smell is really great. Will buy this again for sure

Best shampoo ever !

Posted by 4825568978054122612 on Aug 23, 2013

This shampoo is the best I've ever tried ! It smells real coconut, and my hair is so healthy and shining since I've bought it ! In France, it is very expensive and difficult to find, so thanks Iherb for being here !

Wonder worker!

Posted by 4848203190171663416 on Feb 23, 2016

My hair is usually brittle and dry. This shampoo has not only managed to restore it's life back, but it's natural and has a great smell, I use it with the conditioner and it's the perfect couple.

feels and smells great

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Dec 24, 2010

I've been using this shampoo on my short, curly hair for a few weeks now and I'm very pleased. My hair stay soft and clean-looking for several days after and doesn't give me the frizzies. I'm looking forward to trying out the conditioner on my next order.

I Love This Shampoo!

Posted by heidihelen on Nov 13, 2016

I love this shampoo! It smells great, it leaves my hair so clean and shiny, and it lasts a long time! Plus, I am so pleased to know it uses organic ingredients, is 100% vegan and is free from so many nasties!

Love the coconut scent

Posted by Reviewer1474991 on Aug 06, 2012

I have been using this shampoo as well as the conditioner for a while now. I love the coconut scent and how well they work for my hair.

lo volvería a compar

Posted by 5149818997457328182 on Oct 05, 2014

Se nota la diferencia cuando se usa y cuando no ademas deja un aroma muy bueno en el pelo

Lo mejor para el cabello.

Posted by 5002753710367863882 on Mar 25, 2014

Se ha convertido en mi champú favorito. Aporta brillo, flexibilidad, hidratación, volúmen. No pica el cuero cabelludo y huele estupendamente.

El mejor champú del mundo

Posted by 4624156846471203780 on Nov 18, 2013

Además de oler genial a piña colada, hace muchísima espuma incluso en el primer lavado.

increíble

Posted by 5422379285228414994 on Apr 28, 2014

deja el pelo sedoso y limpio con muy poca cantidad, saca mucha espuma, me ha encantado