Not suitable for itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on May 08, 2012

I've been reading so many good reviews about this product before I actually purchased it and I thought I should give it a try. I've got itchy scalp and greasy hair up from the roots, but down to the ends it's all brittle, dull and dry. I must say I was impressed by the feeling I've got after I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair! Even it's frizziness was gone! But...here comes the but... My scalp was even itchier!!! I've stared at myself in the mirror scratching the hell out of my scalp just like a dog!!! I have to treat my itchiness and I will probably use the rest of this shampoo (and it's a lot since I've used it 5 times) when I will have to wash my hair daily due to my swimming trainings.

Not a soft coconut smell

Posted by Reviewer1042933 on Jun 28, 2012

Good shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling good, however do not like the smell. Love most coconut smells however this one a little strong.

nice clean hair

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012

Hair will remain clean and crunch under your fingers ... :)

smells great. cleans well

Posted by 4741329699933185592 on Jul 31, 2012

I am only giving 3 stars because I wasn't happy with some of the ingredients.

cleans well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013

I have fine dry curly hair. This shampoo cleans well but seems too harsh for my hair type.

good smell

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

good smell for a shampoo, cleans well but i prefeer other shampoos.

Cloying smell

Posted by Reviewer3105820 on Jun 14, 2013

I love that a little goes a long way with both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels soft, though dry and my scalp feels great! However the smell of this nearly gave me an asthma attack. I expected a coconut smell; but this reminds me of days by the pool using the Pina Colada suntan lotions of the 70's. I have only used it once, I do not think I can use it twice, I am sorely disappointed.

my hair are little oily but good shampoo!

Posted by 5707384923484276995 on Jun 25, 2013

nice but not extraordinary

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

lovely but not overpowering coconut smell. consistency was a bit thick but it lathered well. i enjoyed this product and used it both as a shampoo and body wash. not sure if i'd repurchase it any time soon as it was a bit thick for me and i've got a ton of other natural shampoos to try out from iherb :-)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1007084 on Jul 07, 2013

I like the smell of this shampoo, and it lathers really well. Unfortunately it makes my hair look a little dull and heavy. My hair is dry, but it being fine this might just be a little too much for my hair.Good shampoo, just not perfect for my hair type.