Lucious shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2747783 on Dec 26, 2010

This is a fabulous shampoo - excellent scent and a really nice moisturizing feel to it. Definitely highly recommended!

smells great

Posted by Reviewer1437851 on Jan 05, 2011

I love the smell and it is also a very moisturizing shampoo. Two thumbs up!

A very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2681090 on Jan 08, 2011

I am very happy with this shampoo. It made my dry and damaged hair soft and shiny. Besides, it produces rich lather.

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 01, 2011

Smells great, feels very nourishing and moisturising.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this coconut shampoo and conditioner combo- they smell great and work really well for dry, winter hair.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1519994 on Feb 28, 2012

This is the best shampoo! Very gently cleans hair without drying them. I will always buy.

Very luxurious lather and scent

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Nov 14, 2011

I have dry/frizzy hair. The shampoo is pretty concentrated and does a good job of balancing cleaning vs stripping the moisture from your hair. I found it better than just about every salon shampoo I've ever tried. Would recommend it especially if you follow it up with their condition.

Love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Sep 13, 2012

It smells great, lathers well, my hair looks clean and healthy. deffenitely will buy again.

Desert Essence Shampoo = Awesome

Posted by 5528140466321350933 on Sep 27, 2012

Tried it the other night, and I have to say it is fantastic. Not only is the scent to die for, but it also makes my hair feel extremely soft and clean. I adore it and strongly reccommend it to others!

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1300978 on Oct 18, 2012

This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used! I just love it! I've been using it for 2 months now, and each time I wash my hair I feel so pleased that I've found this shampoo. Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually does what is promissees- moisturizes, revives, and makes my dry and curly hair look healthier and feel much stronger. You also don't have to use much, since it is very concentrated and does infact last for a long time!