smells great

Posted by Reviewer1437851 on Jan 05, 2011

I love the smell and it is also a very moisturizing shampoo. Two thumbs up!

A very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2681090 on Jan 08, 2011

I am very happy with this shampoo. It made my dry and damaged hair soft and shiny. Besides, it produces rich lather.

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 01, 2011

Smells great, feels very nourishing and moisturising.

Very luxurious lather and scent

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Nov 14, 2011

I have dry/frizzy hair. The shampoo is pretty concentrated and does a good job of balancing cleaning vs stripping the moisture from your hair. I found it better than just about every salon shampoo I've ever tried. Would recommend it especially if you follow it up with their condition.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1519994 on Feb 28, 2012

This is the best shampoo! Very gently cleans hair without drying them. I will always buy.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Feb 21, 2012

I love this coconut shampoo and conditioner combo- they smell great and work really well for dry, winter hair.

good

Posted by agrifona on Jun 28, 2012

good shampoo, one of the best from iHerb for me

Great coconut aroma!

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 24, 2012

Great smell and cleanses well without making hair dry and brittle. My husband loves this shampoo also.

Limpia muy bien y huele......mmmmm

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Me encanta este champú. Me deja el pelo muy limpio ("chirría") y tiene un olor muy agradable. En mi caso, es necesario utilizarlo junto con el acondicionador, si no no podría peinar mis rizos.

Wonderful shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1300978 on Oct 18, 2012

This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used! I just love it! I've been using it for 2 months now, and each time I wash my hair I feel so pleased that I've found this shampoo. Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually does what is promissees- moisturizes, revives, and makes my dry and curly hair look healthier and feel much stronger. You also don't have to use much, since it is very concentrated and does infact last for a long time!