7년 넘게 쓰고 있는 샴푸.

Posted by 4879708531507318471 on May 10, 2016

설명이 필요없어요. 그냥 샴푸는 이것만 써요. 온갖 럭셔리 브랜드 어쩌고 어쩌고 해도..이 샴푸만큼 성분좋고 개운한 샴푸는 없어요. 요즘 환경호르몬때문에 기형아가 더 많이 생기고..몸 속에 화학물질이 쌓인다고 하잖아요. 따뜻한 물로 씻어내는 만큼 두피의 모공이 열렸을 때 안좋은 화학성분이 들어가면 안좋으니까..이거 쓰세염.

Buena compra

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 28, 2014

Lo noto muy hidratante y el hecho de que no contenta sulfatos, parábenos ni siliconas lo hace aún más apetecible.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Jan 16, 2012

I have a little dry and damaged hair after bleaching my typically Nordic hair. It has been very frizzy and a little matte and non-shiny unless I have straighten it and used shine products, but after using both the shampoo and the conditioner in this coconut series, my hair is super soft and absolutely less frizzy. In many years I have been one of those who have used big brands as Redken, Joico and Kerastase, but none of those have made miracles for my hair. They are hyped, and contains huge amounts of none-good ingredients, as parabens, silicone and SLS. Now I have found my absolute favorite product, and I have already purchased more of them. My hair is now only a little bit frizzy(and mine was a chaos before this) and very shiny and looks very healthy. Less split ends too. The smell is mild and good. Typically coconut, and smells very real and not chemically at all. Love it!!

Surprisingly....

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

I found myself liking this shampoo so much that I got it twice. Smells delish and keeps my hair looking thick with body.

for dry hair

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 20, 2012

Good for dry hair. And nice smell!

I like it so much!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 22, 2012

I like how he leaves my curly dry hair, with many volume. I love his smell. Perhaps the only objection is I have to use a conditioner. I'll orden it again and again.

香りがgood♪

Posted by Reviewer2284344 on Jun 23, 2012

少量でも充分泡立つし、ココナッツの香りが良くて好きです。 洗いあがりもしっとりして良いと思います☆ 夫も気に入って使ってますw

Great

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Feb 28, 2012

Goes well with the conditioner

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2054502 on Jan 24, 2012

this is a great schampoo! smells like heaven and i will absolutley buy it again!

Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3348201 on Feb 12, 2012

Just love everything about this shampoo!