Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1142315 on Mar 13, 2010

works well and smells wonderful

Amazing! We all love it very much

Posted by getter90 on Jun 08, 2015

It lathers A LOT, so you don't have to use much. My hair does not fall out while washing it. Hair smells good and stays clean for a long time. EDIT: leaves some residue and causes some dandruff

Après shampoing noix de coco

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jul 22, 2013

Cet après-shampoing est très bien pour les cheveux très secs, ayant des cheveux normaux je le mélange avec celui au citron et c'est parfait ! sinon il sent très bon, et se rince très bien !

Coconut

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Feb 09, 2016

This shampoo has a very small opening to squirt the shampoo out. At first it seemed frustrating that I couldn't squeeze so much out quickly but I soon realized it was genius as you don't need much shampoo. It lathers up AMAZINGLY well! Only a quarter of the amount of my usual supermarket brand shampoo amount was needed. This tube will last a long time! I have pretty fine straight/wavy hair and find that it can make my hair feel a bit dry or flat if I don't rotate with another shampoo at least once a week. I love the smell! It is more of a pina colada smell than coconut.

Smells really good

Posted by 5248249782414528177 on Aug 08, 2016

It doesn't specify on the website that it is for dry hair

not for dry hair!

Posted by 4841396890756065655 on May 25, 2015

I think this shampoo is awesome and it makes my hair look amazing (combining a hair mask). I truly dont recommend this product to those who have dry hair (even though it says it is for dry hair..) because sometimes it makes my hair feel a little dry and my hair is oily usually. Bottom line, great product, not for dry hair.

good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

good cleaning properties, good smell, no irritation on skin - what else can I demand. but many ingridents are far from being natural

Smells so nice!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a wonderful smelling shampoo that really gets your hair clean. I rate it 4 stars because my hair is fine and it tends to be a little too cleansing for my needs. I use it every other day so that my hair doesn't feel too dry and get a little frizzy. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

not as good as I exepted...

Posted by Reviewer2574806 on Apr 26, 2011

good fragrance, but a little bit "strong" on my head because of benzyl alcohol...

Posted by 5426925191422085385 on Mar 10, 2015

the shampoo is Ok but the smell is awful !!