Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2242528 on Feb 29, 2012

Lathers up quickly, makes hair squeaky clean and smells so good! Does the job. Will buy again.

A great shampoo!

Posted by vishenka on Mar 10, 2012

Shampoo good! It has a pleasant aroma of coconut and pineapple. Perfectly washes the hair, it does not desiccate them and scalp. After washing the hair is very soft and fit well! I recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1580740 on Mar 22, 2012

Works excellent on my hair. Makes my hair soft and shiny. Lovely smell that lasts all day long. Just perfect. Thank you Desert Essence.

wonderful shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3261667 on Apr 04, 2012

effect due to which I totally reject the shampoos with unnatural compounds. 1) Hair washed to squeak! 2) It is very easy to comb. 3) soaked hair from root to tip. 4) The hair soft, but at the same time, thick and strong. 5) The hair looks 100 times more than healthy. 6) Since this has become less shampoo to wash my hair.

Great feel and does not leave my hair dry

Posted by Reviewer1371026 on Apr 04, 2012

This shampoo is brilliant. It doesn't strip my hair back at all and leaves it feeling quite nice. Having used shampoos that cost in excess of $25, I find this shampoo is in almost every way superior. The only thing i miss is the tingle on the scalp that I get from using a peppermint based shampoo. Will be buying lots more of this!

great

Posted by Claire on Apr 11, 2012

A good shampoo, great washes hair oils. Smells are not natural coconut, and something cosmetic.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3138974 on Apr 17, 2012

Smells nice, washes well...will try other shampoos from Desert Essence

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1556373 on Apr 24, 2012

I love the sweet smell of coconut! This shampoo cleans the hair well and I just have to use a small amount in my shoulder lenght hair. I use the coconut conditioner too and my hair smells lovely even the day after I use it.

smells like vacation

Posted by Reviewer1046211 on Apr 29, 2012

smells great, but dries my (fine) hair. i use it every other day- hair stays soft -- use it together with the conditioner

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on May 13, 2012

This shampoo is awesome, you only need the tiniest amount so it is very economical