Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is good shampoo, but giovanni works better for me!

It's natural, it smells wonderful, it works.

Posted by Caraa7 on Aug 22, 2012

This shampoo is a dream come true. I have actually FINALLY found my go to Shampoo, after years of experimenting with more 'natural' brands of shampoo that just dried my already damaged hair. The lovely herbal ingredients combined with the slickness that raw coconut oil gives your hair, makes for a brilliant shampoo. It lathers amazingly well, and moisturizes my hair as much as a conditioner would. There's nothing else I can say about this product. It is simply the best for me.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Aug 28, 2012

the hair smells nice, they are glossy. would like them to be more sliding, but in a whole, its a nice shampoo. would re-order.

very nice smell

Posted by 5240284961344710558 on Sep 12, 2012

makes the hair very soft

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Sep 12, 2012

I am loving this shampoo. My hair looks and feels so shiny and healthy - and the smell is DIVINE!

GREAT for Dry, Damaged, Coarse Hair!

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Sep 13, 2012

I love a lot of Desert Essence products - their body washes, shampoos, conditioners, facial scrubs, essential oils, etc. A GREAT company with QUALITY products (No, I'm not working for them, LoL). Best of all, NO animal testing, NO animal by-products. I use to think majority of products sold on iHerb are cruelty-free, but that's not true! Have to look carefully at the description, close up photos and website of the manufacturer! Love all the VEGAN & Cruelty-FREE products on iHerb!

Great shampoo

Posted by AlanaDesign on Sep 09, 2012

I love wonderful scent of this shampoo, also my hair fells moisturizing. My hair stay clean and shiny for several days.

++i

Posted by Reviewer2308200 on Sep 27, 2012

very good!as silk. Coconut aroma - very taste!

from Bulgaria

Posted by Reviewer1367233 on Oct 18, 2012

The shampoo is great, my hair is dry and curls, this is what I always wanted

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 23, 2012

Nice smell, makes my hair shiny.