Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is good shampoo, but giovanni works better for me!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1159495 on May 24, 2011

I have been using this item for 6 months and I just love it.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1161268 on Jun 21, 2011

I love the smell of coconut, so it smells great! One tip, dilute with waters. I use a little plastic bottle with just a squirt of shampoo and the rest water, this helps with the lather and a little does goes a long way. This is my first chemical free shampoo and so far I am enjoying the change.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 30, 2012

Smells good but not too strong. Love it!

Un très bon shampoing

Posted by Lyllow on Jul 20, 2014

Shampoing gel transparent qui lave bien, sent bon, composition parfaite. Ne rend pas les cheveux secs. Parfait

Perfect shampoo

Posted by 5170436390666905658 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect shampoo - good consistency, the delicious smell wonderful and washed her hair. The only drawback - loosely cover snaps on the tube. If you put on it, it starts to pour shampoo.

excellent!

Posted by 4805005606194499539 on Aug 14, 2013

i have this shampoo since one week and I love it! first of all it smell so good and the ingredients are naturals! i have dry curly damaged hair and i washed my hair with this shampoo 2 times already and it cleans correctly my hair! i'll surely buy it again!

Amazing product, will definitely re-purchase!

Posted by mariasait on Nov 03, 2014

Very good shampoo. I have been using it along with the same conditioner, throughout the summer in order to protect my hair against the dryness, extended sunlight, sea water, pool water and sand. I have to admit it worked miracles! Almost no split ends appear after almost 5 months of uncut/untrimmed hair! The conditioner has a slightly different smell from the shampoo, not so much coconut-y, but sweeter. I have also used the lemon and the raspberry set of the desert essence family, but I find this one to be by far the best!

excellent

Posted by 5197945305235622770 on Mar 23, 2014

absolutely moisturizing! need no hair oil or other products after using this shampoo and matching conditioner and my curls (between 2c and 3a) looking great. smoothes heath damages.

So soft!

Posted by Reviewer1131481 on Dec 08, 2010

I was looking for a shampoo without any nasty additives and decided to try this one from Desert Essence. It has a wonderful smell and for the amount I have to use (only about a dime's size), it lathers up like no other shampoo I've ever used! The small size lasts a long time since the amount used is so little.