Desert Essence, Shampoo, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Nothing special

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 26, 2012

I dont see any benifits of this shampoo - no shining, no moisturing, just ordinary shampoo.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Aug 29, 2012

Did nothing for my hair. Nice smell.

Ca gratte !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Je vais devoir contredire tous les bons avis mais sur moi, ce shampoing m'arrache le cuir chevelu, j'ai des démangeaisons à m'arracher la tête, mon crâne est rouge après le shampoing alors je vous raconte pas après avoir commencé les gratouillages irrépressibles et mes cheveux sont gras dès le lendemain

Terrible!

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

This did nothing for my hair. It made my hair look lifeless, dry and frizzy also it tangled my hair after using it. Absolutely disgusting!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Jan 16, 2012

I have a little dry and damaged hair after bleaching my typically Nordic hair. It has been very frizzy and a little matte and non-shiny unless I have straighten it and used shine products, but after using both the shampoo and the conditioner in this coconut series, my hair is super soft and absolutely less frizzy. In many years I have been one of those who have used big brands as Redken, Joico and Kerastase, but none of those have made miracles for my hair. They are hyped, and contains huge amounts of none-good ingredients, as parabens, silicone and SLS. Now I have found my absolute favorite product, and I have already purchased more of them. My hair is now only a little bit frizzy(and mine was a chaos before this) and very shiny and looks very healthy. Less split ends too. The smell is mild and good. Typically coconut, and smells very real and not chemically at all. Love it!!