Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I am someone who sweats easily (especially my armpits) thus I am unfortunately not free from body odour (or armpit odour). I am a fan of tea tree oil products so I decide to try this. The product smelled great as expected and it was easily applied to the armpits. When the test came, it does not work as well as advertised. Firstly, the smell doesn’t last too much. When I started to perspire a lot, my sweat mixed with the deodorant. The end product was something very slippery and sticky and it stained my shirt. The stain eventually dried up and became hard and irremovable. Lastly, my odour ultimately came through. The product is propylene glycol and aluminium but it does contain a few other chemicals as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

superb product

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Jan 12, 2011

This is the best deodorant ever...I love it! It works extremely well and I like the fact that it's completely natural and gentle. Tea Tree oil not only fights odor, it neutralizes the bacteria that cause the odor, so it is superbly formulated.

Yay! I found it!

Posted by Reviewer2905505 on Sep 13, 2010

This is the only (non-carcenogen) deodorant that has ever worked for me. I was so disappointed when my local store stopped carrying it. iHerb.com delivered it quickly for a good fee. Yay! I don't stink!

Great deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2854037 on Feb 11, 2011

I have sensitive skin, and this deodorant does not cause any issues. And, it actually works!

Better than most

Posted by Reviewer3342486 on Jan 08, 2010

This deodorant keeps odor at bay better than other brands I tried. The tea tree scent when you apply it is a little strong, but dissapates quickly.

thumps up!

Posted by Reviewer2940042 on May 17, 2010

excellent protection even in summer heat

Clean & Fresh Essence, Not Sticky

Posted by autumn on Aug 07, 2010

Clean & Fresh Essence, Not Sticky, an Excellent Stick Deodorant.

Doesn't work - disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

Smells good when applying, but after a few hours it gets a nasty sour scent...And itfeels sticky when applying too. Will not buy again!

I'm not generally a fan of stick deodorants...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

...but thought I'd give this one a try. And I like it. I'd recommend it, and buy it again. Goes on smooth, doesn't stain, if you wait a few secs, and works all day, at least in cooler months.

better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer3251864 on Jun 12, 2011

From Florida I like everything about this product from the smell of his actions (: works perfectly!!!!