Good product

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on May 15, 2010

This is the best aluminun free deodorant I've ever had. Really works! The tea tree scent is strong but it dissipates after 10-15 minutes. And it's VEGAN! Try it!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1016445 on Mar 08, 2011

This was the only desert essence product that i liked. It works. I won't buy it again, however, because it has DEA in it.

Deoderant

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jan 20, 2011

This is as good or better than all the other natural deoderants out there I've tried. None of them really block odor as well as I'd like, but I guess that's asking too much without the help of synthetic ingredients. This doesn't dry out the skin around my armpits like the others did though, so that's a bonus.

does not really work for me

Posted by CutieChloe on Aug 25, 2016

It smells very good and I like both lavender and tea tree, and it is very refreshing. however, it does not really work for me. I still sweat and smell after applying. tried several times but the situation persists. actually I have tried several brands of deodorant but hardly find any that really works. and I do sweat quite a lot, evening during winter time, but only in my armpit. pity. Update on 25 Aug 2016 - i used it for some time and to my surprise, it is starting to work. i still sweat and smell, but much less severe. it's so amazing that it finally works!

Tea tree can't fix everything

Posted by Reviewer1207911 on Aug 16, 2012

This deodorant didn't work well with my body chemistry. I wud use it in the morning post shower. If I sweated, I woould smell as soon as I started sweating.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on May 18, 2011

Works all right if you're just staying at home. But didn't work for the whole working day for me...

?iuuvfd

Posted by Reviewer3096392 on Feb 08, 2015

Interacts with my skin in such a way that the smell of perspiration is even stronger. May not be suitable for all.

Doesn't work for me!

Posted by Reviewer3051715 on Sep 16, 2014

I wish this worked, but it doesn't. For me. Deodorants are highly personal, because we are all so different. But this prabably makes me smell worse than if I didn't use anything at all. I also find it sticky, it doesn't dry (even if I don't put that much on). Had high expectations, but no. Would not recommend this.

Not ok for me

Posted by 4886127810552359156 on Oct 22, 2014

I like the smell, but I stink after a few hours. I won't buy it again.

not for me at all

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Aug 30, 2011

sorry, but this deo doesn't do his job at all. I am very disapointed.