Truly Miracle ointment for coldsore

Posted by 5083514237246865206 on Oct 17, 2015

I have been suffering from coldsore outbreak now and then since a few years back . Getting worse recently like once a month . Been reading a lot what triggers it . Been avoiding all kinds of nuts , alcohol and sunlight . But it's a nightmare and haunting me every night before I sleep for worrying the bump on my lips next day. So I put the Acyclovir cream but did not want to use it regularly. Fortunately I found one review that this ointment is great for coldsore . So I tried and it works for me as well like miracle . Thanks for sharing the review and thanks iherb for selling and shipping to my country . Can't thank more :)

מעולה

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 10, 2015

מעולה - הזמנה חוזרת

My favourite ointment ever

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Jan 14, 2015

I love this ointment, it heals so fast. I always use it after shaving or waxing and it removes the redness, prevents irritations and can also stop the bleeding of small cuts! I also want to thank the company for doing such a professional work, i never had a problem with any of my orders and they come pretty fast as well!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2767785 on Jan 07, 2015

Used it for flaky itching eyelids. It worked instantly and reduced inflammation to zero.

Multiple uses - sore nose help surprised me

Posted by newday on Jan 03, 2015

I bought this to help with burns. Have used it for sores on my face. But what surprised me is how quickly it healed my nose when it was raw from using tissues. I usually use a very soft tissue when I have a cold or allergy. I used a less expensive tissue 4 times and my nose got sore. So I put some of this on my nostrils and wow - in no time at all the pain and soreness was gone. I am ordering 2 more - one for my grandson and more for me. A larger container would be good.

w mcglone

Posted by 5176516986512009252 on Nov 03, 2014

great very effective use this alot

like the smell

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

im not sure what it does yet although i put it on scars and such.. i guess time will tell if it will be halpfull or not

No effect

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought this for my dad who develops shaving rashes. No effect for him. Smells very strong and it's like it sais, an oitment. Very greasy.

Wonderful

Posted by 5047050106038555311 on Sep 05, 2014

I ordered it by accident and discovered wonderful product. Soothes the skin even when it is stimulated by allergy

fabulous multitasker

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Apr 14, 2014

This stuff is so great. Use it on dry patches, sores, acne, cuts, and it's a miracle on burns. This stuff heals sunburns and other kinds of light burns like no other! I'll always have this around.