GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Apr 04, 2016

This helps keep my scalp from itching and leaves my hair soft and manageable. It doesn't feel squeaky clean when you rinse it, but it is. I am on my third bottle.

Pretty nice cooling shampoo

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Mar 08, 2016

Really like the smell and the cooling sensation on the shampoo.

Too Drying

Posted by 5462867854239304574 on Feb 29, 2016

It didn't work for my kinky hair. It was too drying. I really wanted to like it because of the tea tree content, sadly it didn't work.

shampoing tea tree

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Feb 29, 2016

Je l'avais acheté pour mon chéri car il se démange souvent la tête.Ca lui avait bien diminué ses démangaisons. Il a bien apprécié, l'odeur aussi.

I like shampoos from Desert Essence in tubes better

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I bought this shampoo when I had problems with oily hair and it was working fine. Package is so big, the smell is okay (not the best but also not stinky), ability to foam is lower (I like lots of foam so I know for sure that all my hair is covered, washed properly). But as it is not recommended to use on color-treated hair and I´m using henna again so not using it right now - maybe in time just before the next henna application. So working fine for me but I like shampoos from Dessert Essence in tubes better.

Good product

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jan 22, 2016

Not amazing but still does its job.

舒緩乾性頭皮

Posted by lovelifelivelight on Sep 19, 2015

感覺温和, 潔力亦足夠, 天氣乾燥時會有頭皮及痕癢, 用此洗髮水後頭皮及痕癢不再出現!

Impeccable

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

Terriblement efficace sur les pellicules et le cuir chevelu gras. Ce fut un bon moment le shampooing de mon compagnon. Il est très bien mais il n'était pas fan de la senteur mentholée du coup il l'a changé. Il reste tout de même un très bon shampooing.

best shampoo

Posted by 5326332488556389845 on Aug 22, 2015

best shampoo ...best organic and wonderful scent....after every shower my bath smells completly mint and tea tree .....very relaxing

Great for dandruff

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Jul 12, 2015

I've used about half of this bottle now and my dandruff is the best it's ever been. My head is also less itchy.