Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. However, it does contain sodium benzoate which reacts with vitamin C to form benzene, a known carcinogen. It also contain sodium coco sulfate which has the exact chemical structure as the sodium lauryl sulphate. In addition, there are also other chemicals used in this product. A disappointment, compared to other desert essence products which doesn't use any chemical at all. I have very oily facial scalp and it itches at times. I find this shampoo to be too drying, making my scalp full of dandruff instead. I stick to other gentler natural shampoo instead. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

This is a great shampoo! No more dry scalp or dandruff. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Tea tree shampoo rocks

Posted by Reviewer1651314 on Mar 12, 2012

I had been suffering with itching on my scalp for so many days.All other shampoos were giving just temporary relief.This shampoo made a huge difference.Now my itching has stopped and I gave it to my hubby also who was suffering from too much of dandruff and he is also happy with it.No more scalp build ups.

Tea Tree Shampoo

Posted by 5710782680031500056 on Aug 23, 2012

I love my tea tree shampoo. Again, thanks to a friend of mine who introduced me to this product, I have been able to get rid of sehborric dermatitis in my head and keep it away. I absolutely love this product.

Love!

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Great product, leaves my hair clean and light. Also helps with dry scalp. Will buy again.

Desert Essence tea tree shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1086591 on Dec 06, 2009

i love the smell; love that it's not animal tested; and that it has very few (if any synthetic ingredients). it seems to help eliminate my dandruff.

Not sure, but not immediatley impressed

Posted by Reviewer1741072 on Jan 25, 2011

After reading reviews I was hopeful that shampoo/conditioner products would help add moisture back to my scalp but have not found that to be the case thus far. I think I've been using the product for at least a couple of weeks though it may take some more time since my scalp is really dry. In addition, the smell of the product is not the most pleasant. Finally, it leaves your hair tangled which makes it difficult to comb out, even with the use of the conditioner.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3293957 on Apr 01, 2009

the only thing I did not like is I believe it has Parabens

Good daily shampoo that contains tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1826082 on Sep 18, 2008

Good shampoo. Strong. Helps with flakey scalp problems. Not as strong as the Desert Essence, Shampoo Therapy Treatment. That's good or bad depending upon your preference. My husband doesn't like the strong therapy treatment because he feels it strips all oil from your scalp. But it's effective. This one is a good medium and can be used daily.

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 31, 2012

I loved the old version more :( I'm disappointed with the smell of the new one...And I feel older version shampoo worked a little bit better for me... Something changed and definitely not in the good way...