This is great!

Posted by 4748625102776186235 on Apr 07, 2016

Face wash works great without drying my face out!

Ideal for everyday use

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

This is good product - it is gentle so it can be used everyday. It is really liquid - so be careful when dosing. But the package has a pump which is making it really easy to use and dose. It has a bit oily texture - but not moisturazing the skin perfectly, it is good to use rose water or cream after cleaning. It help to get rid of remains of make-up but does not clean the face deeply - for this I recommend bentonite clay. It is also great to use with konjac sponge.

Great

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I love it ! You need so few, the bottle will last me forever ! It clean my skin so weel, without the dry feeling I usually have after cleansing. Does the job perfectly !

Great Product!

Posted by 4655522717510653752 on Jul 02, 2015

Great product! Lathers well and cleans well. It is a little drying, but nothing that a little bit of Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil can't fix. Both my bf and I have noticed great improvement in our complexions and that's saying something considering he has eczema and is extremely acne-prone and I have combo skin. Will repurchase!

Amazing!

Posted by sandydnas on May 27, 2015

I used to wash my face with Desert Essence Oily and Combination Skin but it dry out my skin a little, so I changed to the normal skin version and wooww! This is really a great product! It's like Cetaphil but with only natural products in it. My skin feels more smooth and soft when I wash with this! Never discontinue this product please! Costumava lavar a cara com o Desert Essence Oily and Combination Skin, mas deixava a minha pele um pouco seca. Então decidi experimentar esta versão e é maravilhosaaa! É como o Cetaphil mas apenas com ingredientes naturais. A minha pele agora está mais macia e sedosa. Nunca descontinuam este produto, please!

Suits sensitive skin

Posted by 4755654998722185288 on Mar 22, 2015

And combined skin - gentle rinse that doesn't dry out the skin but also controls the t-zone.

very economic!

Posted by 4873615029308840316 on Nov 26, 2014

I love this product. it's very economic, and my face is well clean.

Clean skin!

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Nov 17, 2014

Very liquid soap, delicate clean fragrance. One drop is enough to make your face feel really clean. I Will definitely buy again!

nice

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Oct 13, 2014

it has good smell but leaves my face dry..

No lo compraré más

Posted by 5556619121159761405 on Aug 12, 2014

Huele mal y no es para todo tipo de piel como indica porque reseca mucho