10% Off Orders Over $40!

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I have been using this off and on for many years, and when my skin breaks out this is the first thing I run to. I started using it originally when I had a nasty breakout of cystic acne, and after using this, and spot treating w/ DE 100% tea tree oil, I've never had a recurrence of it. I have dry skin, and though I do find this slightly drying if I follow w/ DE daily essential moisturizer it works fine.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

I have very sensitive skin and I've been using this for years, really helps prevent break outs but doesn't dry out your skin.

Love it

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2547107 on Aug 15, 2008

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face