great for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I have been using this off and on for many years, and when my skin breaks out this is the first thing I run to. I started using it originally when I had a nasty breakout of cystic acne, and after using this, and spot treating w/ DE 100% tea tree oil, I've never had a recurrence of it. I have dry skin, and though I do find this slightly drying if I follow w/ DE daily essential moisturizer it works fine.

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

I have very sensitive skin and I've been using this for years, really helps prevent break outs but doesn't dry out your skin.

...

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

wow!

Love it

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.

Love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3160268 on Nov 04, 2009

I was very glad to find a large refill bottle of this product so that I don't have to waist those little pump bottles. While this is sold as "face wash" (and it is perfect for any complexion), my daughter and I use it all over our bodies, especially in the summer heat, and it also makes great hand wash with a natural antimicrobial effect. Smells nice and washes off thoroughly.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2547107 on Aug 15, 2008

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face

An excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2415061 on May 21, 2009

I love this cleanser! I use it once per day (because my skin would get dry otherwise). It effectively removes all makeup and dirt, lathers nicely, and rinses clean without leaving my skin feeling very tight. Buying the big 32oz bottle is the best deal hands down, once you know you love this cleanser.

Desert Essence Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer1173305 on Sep 04, 2009

I am so happy this is in the 32 oz bottle. I use it and at 47, have no age lines, spots or wrinkles. My daughter uses it and has not had any problem with breakouts. Love this product!