Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily and Combination Skin, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

¬_¬

Posted by --Anna-- From Finland on Mar 04, 2013

Didn't like this, for a number of reasons. The consistency was way too watery, it was difficult not to get it all over the place (the pump also leaked, so it was not very pleasant to use). It made my skin feel squeaky clean (not in a good way), and wasn't suitable for removing eye make-up (it was impossible not to get it in my eyes and it also didn't do a very good job removing the make-up). Smelled too much like tea tree oil, which I did't like. I ended up using it to wash the sink instead of my face, so needless to say I won't be buying it again.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer3152776 From Pennsylvania on Sep 18, 2008

this is really drying to your skin.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2341833 From Australia on Feb 07, 2011

Unfortunately this product doesn't go with my combination skin. I felt that it made my skin feel "squeaky" clean afterwards which is not always a good thing. The smell is horrible but I suppose if you have had a late night and you need to wake up, the smell would wake you up quick smart during the morning cleansing. The consistency is like water so when it comes out, it squirts out everywhere. Wish I liked it but I don't.

terrible package

Posted by Christineqi From China on Sep 12, 2013

When I received the box, the cleanser is leaked anywhere and stained other products in the box. The carton box was wet and broken. It is really a bad experience.

Clean too well

Posted by 5518411926444443525 on Feb 11, 2014

This product should be very good to very very oily skin. or maybe best use during summer. i have combination skin, normally i like my face clean well in the evening because all the make up, swear , dirt. but this one, it is too watery; it is very 'smooth', i need to wash my face many times to make sure it is clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »