¬_¬

Posted by --Anna-- on Mar 04, 2013

Didn't like this, for a number of reasons. The consistency was way too watery, it was difficult not to get it all over the place (the pump also leaked, so it was not very pleasant to use). It made my skin feel squeaky clean (not in a good way), and wasn't suitable for removing eye make-up (it was impossible not to get it in my eyes and it also didn't do a very good job removing the make-up). Smelled too much like tea tree oil, which I did't like. I ended up using it to wash the sink instead of my face, so needless to say I won't be buying it again.

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer3152776 on Sep 18, 2008

this is really drying to your skin.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2341833 on Feb 07, 2011

Unfortunately this product doesn't go with my combination skin. I felt that it made my skin feel "squeaky" clean afterwards which is not always a good thing. The smell is horrible but I suppose if you have had a late night and you need to wake up, the smell would wake you up quick smart during the morning cleansing. The consistency is like water so when it comes out, it squirts out everywhere. Wish I liked it but I don't.

way too harsh

Posted by 5281352192282882332 on Apr 13, 2015

This is a very very harsh cleanser! Be careful if you have an oily sensitive skin!

terrible package

Posted by Christineqi on Sep 12, 2013

When I received the box, the cleanser is leaked anywhere and stained other products in the box. The carton box was wet and broken. It is really a bad experience.

Makes me breakout even more

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

First of all, why would anyone use castor soap on their face? I failed to inspect its ingredients properly before purchasing this. After using this, it just strips my face of all its oil and makes my face feel overly tight, which is a horrible feeling. Soon after I have had worse breakouts. Is messy to dispense as well as one pump usually gets the product everywhere. Would not recommend to anyone with acne.

Breakout and irritating

Posted by 5661322961384173397 on Mar 09, 2015

I have oily skin that is sensitive. This product didn't really do much for me. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean in a bad way, I'm not sure if it's some sort of residue or if it's just the result of the ingredients. Anyway, this also greatly irritated my skin, giving me red marks all over as well as making me break out in particular spots. The scent is really unpleasant. It was leaking and the stickers falling off on arrival, so that didn't help much.

Caused a breakout

Posted by Reviewer1294104 on Mar 13, 2015

I have combination skin, which was under control with another skin cleanser product. I changed as this one is more economical. However when you squirt it you get quite a lot of liquid out, so it's probably not as economical as I thought. My skin has been good for over a year, but after using this for several weeks I now have breakouts. It feels like it overdried my skin which caused my skin to step up its oil production, thereby possibly causing the breakouts. It doesn't feel soothing on the skin either.

Clean too well

Posted by 5518411926444443525 on Feb 11, 2014

This product should be very good to very very oily skin. or maybe best use during summer. i have combination skin, normally i like my face clean well in the evening because all the make up, swear , dirt. but this one, it is too watery; it is very 'smooth', i need to wash my face many times to make sure it is clean.

Totally strip face of moisture

Posted by SavoringLife on Mar 02, 2014

Absolutely do not recommend this product. Even if you have an oily face, it totally strips your face of moisture and makes it so uncomfortable. Expensive product and I have to abandon it after 2 tries. Same goes for any person with oily skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »