Smells awful and SO DRYING!!!

Posted by 4792226627658363661 on Feb 12, 2016

Only good for people with oily skin!! Seriously, it is crazy drying, more than any normal acne product I've tried. And the smell is so bad! Not even like tea tree oil. Very disappointed, especially with all the good reviews. After trying it one week, I am just throwing it out

Not for me

Posted by 5409219153296151805 on Nov 03, 2015

i bought this for my make-up removal routine but i didn't like it, first of all makes my skin dry and leaves my skin with a weird oily pellicle after washing it. Also the smell is terrible, i can not tolerate it. I can't even use it for my make-up brushes, that much i hate the smell! I'll never use it again and never recommend it.

way too harsh

Posted by 5281352192282882332 on Apr 13, 2015

This is a very very harsh cleanser! Be careful if you have an oily sensitive skin!

Caused a breakout

Posted by Reviewer1294104 on Mar 13, 2015

I have combination skin, which was under control with another skin cleanser product. I changed as this one is more economical. However when you squirt it you get quite a lot of liquid out, so it's probably not as economical as I thought. My skin has been good for over a year, but after using this for several weeks I now have breakouts. It feels like it overdried my skin which caused my skin to step up its oil production, thereby possibly causing the breakouts. It doesn't feel soothing on the skin either.

Breakout and irritating

Posted by 5661322961384173397 on Mar 09, 2015

I have oily skin that is sensitive. This product didn't really do much for me. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean in a bad way, I'm not sure if it's some sort of residue or if it's just the result of the ingredients. Anyway, this also greatly irritated my skin, giving me red marks all over as well as making me break out in particular spots. The scent is really unpleasant. It was leaking and the stickers falling off on arrival, so that didn't help much.

Makes me breakout even more

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

First of all, why would anyone use castor soap on their face? I failed to inspect its ingredients properly before purchasing this. After using this, it just strips my face of all its oil and makes my face feel overly tight, which is a horrible feeling. Soon after I have had worse breakouts. Is messy to dispense as well as one pump usually gets the product everywhere. Would not recommend to anyone with acne.

Too 'poking' to my skin

Posted by 5479481269656271060 on Oct 22, 2014

Unfortunately not gentle to my combination skin at all, and the smell too strong.

Terrible burn in the eyes and nose, dries out skin

Posted by Aliskin on Oct 22, 2014

This is a terrible face wash in my opinion. I was using the Dr. Woods face wash and I am simply in love with it! But I wanted to try something new, so I ordered this one, by Desert Essence. Well... What can I tell you. It is all bad. It's too watery, so it just runs through your fingers and by the time you got your hands to your face - there is almost nothing left. also, it dries out my skin, and I have oily skin. Besides all that, it burns your eyes, and although it says on the bottle to keep away from eyes - it's kind of impossible when you're in the shower. One time it got a little bit up my nose and I thought I was going to die! That was when I gave up on it, and gave it away. Will never order again.

Allergic reaction

Posted by 5697319538787036819 on Sep 10, 2014

This face wash got me an allergic reaction in my face which also made my throat swollen up really bad. Not sure of which ingredient that caused it. After my experience I will not recommend this one.

Agggg

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Ni me gusta el olor ni cómo me deja la piel.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »