Nice product.Bottle sucks.

Posted by Reviewer3182800 on Oct 05, 2011

The bottle mechanism does not dispense the stuff at all. Do not waste your money

soap

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Nov 23, 2011

a bit dissapointed by this washer cause it's foam irritate my eyes the same way as I'd wash face with regular soap. Will use this to end but not order again.

i want gel-cleanser!!!

Posted by Reviewer1712655 on Feb 08, 2012

this is not gel cleanser, similarly water or lotion! very-very-very liquid and pinching my eye

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer1337090 on Jul 14, 2012

Although it is natural, the inexpensive price isn't worth it for me. I'll stick to spending more for organic products that deliver better results. This face wash didn't help my complexion at all.

Same

Posted by 4684524850903493792 on Jan 09, 2013

No comment

What I got from using this product.

Posted by 4633936726467990308 on Sep 28, 2013

Cleaned my face great. Even dried up some breakouts I had and made them noticeably smaller. After of day 4 of using this product (my bf was using it too) we both broke out in a rash on our face. Nothing major but it was itchy and felt tight and little red dots started to appear. My face has been recovering from this but I have not used it since. I may wait till my skin is completely clear till I even attempt to use it again.

Did not work for me

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 14, 2013

This product sadly did not work for me :( I found it to be extremely drying, and that my skin was being stripped from natural oils. I am a professional face and body artist, and I find this really helpful to remove green paint stains from my skin, so I still keep it in the shower.

Too strong

Posted by 4967155602911411554 on Dec 05, 2013

This soap smells lovely of tea tree, ..and is probably good for people with oily skin. But this soap was too hard on my sensitive skin. It made me extremely dry

If you like " cleany sticky "....

Posted by 5113757703986533000 on Jun 06, 2014

Unfortunately, this cleanser did not suit me at all. He does quiet good his job of cleansing without not hurting the skin BUT it's let your skin oddly sticky.

So so product.

Posted by 4677616016077121536 on Jul 11, 2014

I have oily & combination skin.. But I feels like it's not working for me. Will not buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »