Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily and Combination Skin, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 3-star

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Jan 25, 2015

I'm happy with this face wash so far. It cleans well and leaves your skin a bit dry, but not a problem for my skintype. I haven't had any major breakout since using this, so I'll continue using this. There are a lot of different oils in this, so make sure you read the ingredients list before you buy it. Because there may be some oils, that you're allergic to. The NEGATIVES are that the pump constantly gets clogged and the product squirts out everywhere. The consistency is also pretty thing, which means you tend to waste the product, since it slips out of your hand

Not as great as many people say

Posted by passerby on Dec 23, 2014

I've been using this soap for a couple weeks. It cleaned off the extra oil on my face for sure. But the smell is terrible.And my face is very dry after cleaning. I don't think I will buy it again.

Too thin & smell strong

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

When i purchase this, i have natural smell in mind, considering this is a natural product, i won't expect something too strong, but boy i was wrong. And the consistency is water-like, i kept over using it even though i try hard to press the pump just very slightly. would've been nice if they use the foaming bottle.

it doesn't work with 2 kind of skin

Posted by 5613591524579781353 on May 10, 2015

My face kind is dry and I chose bad washing it make my face like rough sponge but my sister tried and she has oily skin it didn't solve his problem with secretions

Hippy smell

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

Be prepared to smell like a hippy after washing with this! Also seems to leave a squeeky clean feeling right after but skin does feel soft once dry. You will need to have moisturizer on hand if your skin tends to be dry after washing.