drying

Posted by 4828624178579577323 on Dec 11, 2015

Too harsh. Don't like the feeling it leaves on the skin after the washing.

The packing sucks!

Posted by 5618638429503352257 on Oct 02, 2015

I believe this product is nice and I like this brand. But when I open the package, this product has leaking. I cannot even see the label, therefore, I just through it away.

Easy to use, hate the smell

Posted by enidsera on Oct 01, 2015

I like that it has natural ingredients but not a fan of the tea tree scent. Could not bring myself to use it.

Good, but...

Posted by 5347286559724655128 on Aug 18, 2015

This product does leave your face feeling clean and refreshed, and seems to work well with my oily/combination skin. BUT have 2 problems which would make me not buy again... 1) The smell is awful! I can't even describe it, but you want to wash it off as soon as it hits your nostrils! 2) This is a personal thing, but I find it a bit thin and watery, I would prefer it to be a little thicker, as when you pump it out, it tends to run between your fingers, going everywhere. All in all a good product for what it does, but the smell is too much for me!

really great cleanser. However...

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Jul 29, 2015

This is a really great cleanser. After using this cleanser, my face was left feeling thoroughly clean and refreshed afterwards, without any excessive dryness. However, though this is a really great cleanser, I will not be purchasing it again. I have not used this cleanser long enough or frequently enough to see any changes in my skin, because I can't tolerate the smell.I have used tea tree oil before, on my skin and in hair products and have never liked the smell of it, only tolerated it. This cleanser smells STRONGLY of tea tree oil. I mean STRONGLY. It seems like there is so much tea tree in this cleanser that it irritates my respiratory system when I'm using it. Maybe I'm crazy and just imagining that, but the smell is extremely strong. So, if tea tree is a smell that irritates you, or you simply don't like it, definitely do not buy this cleanser.

Weird smell

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

Effective, but the smell is overpowering, unless you like pungent.

Great

Posted by sandydnas on May 27, 2015

It's great but I prefer the Normal Skin version of this.

it doesn't work with 2 kind of skin

Posted by 5613591524579781353 on May 10, 2015

My face kind is dry and I chose bad washing it make my face like rough sponge but my sister tried and she has oily skin it didn't solve his problem with secretions

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Jan 25, 2015

I'm happy with this face wash so far. It cleans well and leaves your skin a bit dry, but not a problem for my skintype. I haven't had any major breakout since using this, so I'll continue using this. There are a lot of different oils in this, so make sure you read the ingredients list before you buy it. Because there may be some oils, that you're allergic to. The NEGATIVES are that the pump constantly gets clogged and the product squirts out everywhere. The consistency is also pretty thing, which means you tend to waste the product, since it slips out of your hand

Too thin & smell strong

Posted by 5532055768146856572 on Jan 14, 2015

When i purchase this, i have natural smell in mind, considering this is a natural product, i won't expect something too strong, but boy i was wrong. And the consistency is water-like, i kept over using it even though i try hard to press the pump just very slightly. would've been nice if they use the foaming bottle.