good product

Posted by 5358378792101725670 on Apr 16, 2016

Like it but i didnt like the smell and it was a bit late to deliver

Decent product

Posted by 4708182567349441870 on Mar 22, 2016

Works as described. Not much needed per use.

na 4

Posted by 5380869284525910184 on Mar 04, 2016

pechet glaza smivaet horosho styagivaet i podsushivaet koju

Cleans well

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Dec 11, 2015

It cleans well, but it has strong smell.

Bueno

Posted by 5053046501897407701 on Oct 28, 2015

El producto es bueno deja la piel sin grasa aunque algo seca, ideal para pieles con acne..no me ha salido ningun grano. El olor es horrible si (por el tea tree) pero uno se acostumbra después, además no queda en la piel. Es un poco liquido, por lo que se pierde producto. En general es bueno.

loving it

Posted by joannely on Oct 25, 2015

really love the strong tea tree scent! i have difficulty getting it to foam up but i just smear it all over the face for a wash. loving it and will get it again when this one finishes.

Loved it

Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Oct 24, 2015

Scent - strong After wash - leaves skin tight, have to use an ample amount of moisturiser afterwards. Cured my acne? - absolutely. I had quite severe active acne and scaring. Active acne has vanish and scarring is faint but hardly noticeable. Usage - I would recommend one pump. A little goes a long way. I would use once every 4 days as it does strip natural oils from the skin.

Best for normal and oily skin

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Oct 12, 2015

I have skin that is bit sensitive, so that is why i prefer gentle cleaning. Maybe it dries my skin bit too much, but as anti-acne treatment works really well.

Nice natural face wash

Posted by 4843204065663803055 on Oct 10, 2015

This is a great face wash, it comes in a generous bottle, and you need very little of it per wash. It leaves my face "squeaky clean" which may be almost TOO thorough during the drier, winter months. I am slightly concerned that it is stripping my face of all its natural oils and my skin will overcompensate and produce more oil than it normally would. If you are sensitive to the scent of tea tree oil, it is quite strong when applying it to your face. The scent does not remain after you rinse. UPDATE: This is one of the few premade skincare products I still buy, as all my masques and toners are basic, natural, and DIY. It's a great face wash, just be sure to moisturise, and pay attention to your skin's needs. You may not need a thorough cleanser like this everyday.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015

I have dry, acne-prone skin and this cleanser, alongside other desert essence products, has been helping with the latter. It leaves my skin feeling great, if a little tight. If I didn't moisturize religiously after cleansing, I don't doubt that it would leave me feeling uncomfortably dry. Even though it's probably a tad too harsh for my skin, I like it and will buy more if I don't find a better cleanser in the meantime.