Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 27, 2013

cleans very good, until skin begin to creak ))) deletes make-up very good. My skin is combination, but rather sensitive. this wash makes it clean and healthy without irritating and drying it. it's very liquid, but economical. smell is not very pleasant, but tolerable.

like it

Posted by 4708874128504706691 on Jul 30, 2013

Good quality, leaves skin smooth and clean.

Amazing

Posted by 4636615338524247150 on Aug 01, 2013

It really thoroughly washes my face, making it feel so clean without the tightness that other facial cleansers do. It really removes all the oil from the day. I will definitely order this again.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

It works very well to gently cleanse my face. Be careful however, it's very watery.

Feeling of cleanliness after use.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

Very good packeging, not necessary to touch the content.

Squeaky clean!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Nov 02, 2014

My husband & I both found this facewash to leave our skin feeling super clean. And it looks so nice too. Smells good and it's anti-bacterial properties means it helps prevents breakouts and thoroughly cleans your skin. Just avoid contact with eyes or it will sting.

Genial

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

Mi limpiador diario por excelencia, tengo la piel mixta grasa y me lo aplico mañana y noche después de desmaquillarme. Deja la piel limpísima. LO ADORO.

Fantástico gel facial

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Esta limpiadora tiene una textura acuosa que, de mano, sorprende. Con una sola pulsación, ya tenemos producto suficiente para lavarnos las cara. El olor es peculiar pero no resulta desagradable. A mí me encanta para utilizarlo en la ducha; me parece comodísimo de utilizar. Para mi piel grasa va fenomenal. La deja limpia, fresca y no me reseca. Ya he perdido la cuenta de todas las veces que he repetido con ella y creo que volveré a pedirla en cuanto se me termine. ¡Ah, y podéis reutilizar el envase!

It's so good

Posted by 4987679080221961888 on May 13, 2015

I love it.

Possibly too strong

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Jun 20, 2015

It has a strong tea tree oil smell, and the foam really takes off the grease. But I have a feeling it takes a bit too much making the skin produce more. I will rewrite the review again an a month or so, see how it goes.