the best

Posted by Reviewer2115264 on Aug 17, 2011

Must have :-)))

Face wash

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Sep 12, 2011

Something incredible great! Where was this product 10 years earlier when I started to suffer from blackheads, pimples etc. This is really good purchase for those who has oily skin type and all problems what are combined with this. It has cleaned my face and décolleté area and I'm so happy with this product. The smell is little bit weird, but not so problematic to get used to it. When this bottle goes empty, definitely will buy the big one.

like it

Posted by 4708874128504706691 on Jul 30, 2013

Good quality, leaves skin smooth and clean.

Amazing

Posted by 4636615338524247150 on Aug 01, 2013

It really thoroughly washes my face, making it feel so clean without the tightness that other facial cleansers do. It really removes all the oil from the day. I will definitely order this again.

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Nov 26, 2013

It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need one pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

It works very well to gently cleanse my face. Be careful however, it's very watery.

Feeling of cleanliness after use.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

Very good packeging, not necessary to touch the content.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5737828523391648725 on Jun 17, 2016

Made my skin smooth and clean.

Squeaky clean!!!

Posted by kiwibird92 on Nov 02, 2014

My husband & I both found this facewash to leave our skin feeling super clean. And it looks so nice too. Smells good and it's anti-bacterial properties means it helps prevents breakouts and thoroughly cleans your skin. Just avoid contact with eyes or it will sting.

지성피부에게 안성맞춤

Posted by loveyouu on Nov 18, 2014

펌프가 뻑뻑해서 약간 불편합니다. 이점 개선됐으면 좋겠어요. 냄새는 대자연의 흙떵 냄새가 약하게 납니다. 하지만 세안할때 별로 신경쓰이진 않아요.