Genial

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

Mi limpiador diario por excelencia, tengo la piel mixta grasa y me lo aplico mañana y noche después de desmaquillarme. Deja la piel limpísima. LO ADORO.

Face wash

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Sep 12, 2011

Something incredible great! Where was this product 10 years earlier when I started to suffer from blackheads, pimples etc. This is really good purchase for those who has oily skin type and all problems what are combined with this. It has cleaned my face and décolleté area and I'm so happy with this product. The smell is little bit weird, but not so problematic to get used to it. When this bottle goes empty, definitely will buy the big one.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1403701 on Mar 29, 2007

I love this face wash, have oily skin and this gets it really clean without drying it out, it's really great in a humid climate especially!

It's so good

Posted by 4987679080221961888 on May 13, 2015

I love it.

no more drug store products

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Nov 15, 2008

Since last year I have been battling a very dry itchy, flaky spot on my face, after trying many diiferent things from the drugstore, I decided to try this face wash. I must say that am please my face is very clear and clean, no more itchy flaky dry spot. After washing with this I moisturize with Jasons natural Vitamine E revitalizing creme. No more drugstore face wash for me, am hooked

Excellent product!

Posted by 5737828523391648725 on Jun 17, 2016

Made my skin smooth and clean.

great

Posted by Reviewer1181708 on Oct 31, 2007

excellent product for people like me with problem skin

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Nov 26, 2013

It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need one pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

It works very well to gently cleanse my face. Be careful however, it's very watery.

the best