Best for normal and oily skin

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Oct 12, 2015

I have skin that is bit sensitive, so that is why i prefer gentle cleaning. Maybe it dries my skin bit too much, but as anti-acne treatment works really well.

Nice natural face wash

Posted by 4843204065663803055 on Oct 10, 2015

This is a great face wash, it comes in a generous bottle, and you need very little of it per wash. It leaves my face "squeaky clean" which may be almost TOO thorough during the drier, winter months. I am slightly concerned that it is stripping my face of all its natural oils and my skin will overcompensate and produce more oil than it normally would. If you are sensitive to the scent of tea tree oil, it is quite strong when applying it to your face. The scent does not remain after you rinse. UPDATE: This is one of the few premade skincare products I still buy, as all my masques and toners are basic, natural, and DIY. It's a great face wash, just be sure to moisturise, and pay attention to your skin's needs. You may not need a thorough cleanser like this everyday.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015

I have dry, acne-prone skin and this cleanser, alongside other desert essence products, has been helping with the latter. It leaves my skin feeling great, if a little tight. If I didn't moisturize religiously after cleansing, I don't doubt that it would leave me feeling uncomfortably dry. Even though it's probably a tad too harsh for my skin, I like it and will buy more if I don't find a better cleanser in the meantime.

works well

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 03, 2015

This sits on our 'his and hers' big, shared sink in our master bedroom's washroom. I use this in the morning to gently cleanse off my arsenal of products on my face and neck. It has a thin consistency yet I'm amazed at how well it suds and how easily it rinses off. My husband uses it to shave as well as wash his face. We both have different skin types and demands , yet this pdt works well for the two of us.

The packing sucks!

Posted by 5618638429503352257 on Oct 02, 2015

I believe this product is nice and I like this brand. But when I open the package, this product has leaking. I cannot even see the label, therefore, I just through it away.

Easy to use, hate the smell

Posted by enidsera on Oct 01, 2015

I like that it has natural ingredients but not a fan of the tea tree scent. Could not bring myself to use it.

Best face wash!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Sep 24, 2015

I got this product yesterday, and I love it already! My face feels so clean and fresh, and it does not dry out your skin at all. Works really great! Will by this again for sure!! Edit: This lasted over 1 year for me, and I really used it every single day. Thats just awesome!! So happy to found this product.

Amazing product!

Posted by delya83 on Sep 20, 2015

I love it! It doesn't dry my skin and I have less breakouts. And my T zone is not as shiny as it was before. I am very happy with this cleanser!

Fresh feeling cleanser

Posted by 4861436801745354582 on Sep 16, 2015

I have oily skin for most of my face and only chicks are dry. It cleanses make up quite well and doesn't make me feel too dry nor oily. The smell is super unpleasant, but bearable. I use tea tree oil for break outs and this product smells worse. Quite okay so far and satisfied with this.

Good for oily skin and makeup removal

Posted by 5536955471294401702 on Sep 15, 2015

Has a certain smell which I like, but some people may find too strong. Dries the skin quite a bit, but no peeling or anything a good cream can't immediately fix. Recommended.