Good Cleanser, with a few dislikes..

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Aug 25, 2015

The cleanser is very good for my oily skin. the cleaning is deep and the skin feels refreshed and oil free. but..there is quite a big issue when a few drops of cleanser is getting in your eyes by mistake. the pain is awful...! since the formula of the liquid is very watery, it is very easy to get in your eyes by mistake and then prepare to horrible itching.

Good, but...

Posted by 5347286559724655128 on Aug 18, 2015

This product does leave your face feeling clean and refreshed, and seems to work well with my oily/combination skin. BUT have 2 problems which would make me not buy again... 1) The smell is awful! I can't even describe it, but you want to wash it off as soon as it hits your nostrils! 2) This is a personal thing, but I find it a bit thin and watery, I would prefer it to be a little thicker, as when you pump it out, it tends to run between your fingers, going everywhere. All in all a good product for what it does, but the smell is too much for me!

really great cleanser. However...

Posted by Reviewer2983624 on Jul 29, 2015

This is a really great cleanser. After using this cleanser, my face was left feeling thoroughly clean and refreshed afterwards, without any excessive dryness. However, though this is a really great cleanser, I will not be purchasing it again. I have not used this cleanser long enough or frequently enough to see any changes in my skin, because I can't tolerate the smell.I have used tea tree oil before, on my skin and in hair products and have never liked the smell of it, only tolerated it. This cleanser smells STRONGLY of tea tree oil. I mean STRONGLY. It seems like there is so much tea tree in this cleanser that it irritates my respiratory system when I'm using it. Maybe I'm crazy and just imagining that, but the smell is extremely strong. So, if tea tree is a smell that irritates you, or you simply don't like it, definitely do not buy this cleanser.

Very Good

Posted by 5245458285964854174 on Jul 26, 2015

I have combination skin with oily T-zone. The face feels very clean but not dry. The tea tree smell is acceptable. Just use a small amount is good enough. I expect it will last for a long time. Four stars because it irritates my eyes if it enters them.

excelente jabón

Posted by 5088794221226274522 on Jun 21, 2015

deja la piel suave, libre de aceite, eliminó bastante el acné, aunque el olor es un poco fuerte, vale la pena de todas formas y dura mucho tiempo, yo lo usé día y noche todos los días y se acabó luego de 4 meses aproximadamente

Possibly too strong

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Jun 20, 2015

It has a strong tea tree oil smell, and the foam really takes off the grease. But I have a feeling it takes a bit too much making the skin produce more. I will rewrite the review again an a month or so, see how it goes.

Feels fantastic!

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 19, 2015

Feels good on the skin and it's amazing after a shave! Smells good too <3

The tea tree oil is a bit strong for sensitive face

Posted by 5033594838694084837 on Jun 06, 2015

It's a little harsh for my sensitive sunburn face, but otherwise works very well.

Face wash

Posted by 4722276649241170546 on Jun 04, 2015

Love it it is clearing my acne

Weird smell

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

Effective, but the smell is overpowering, unless you like pungent.