Fantástico gel facial

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Esta limpiadora tiene una textura acuosa que, de mano, sorprende. Con una sola pulsación, ya tenemos producto suficiente para lavarnos las cara. El olor es peculiar pero no resulta desagradable. A mí me encanta para utilizarlo en la ducha; me parece comodísimo de utilizar. Para mi piel grasa va fenomenal. La deja limpia, fresca y no me reseca. Ya he perdido la cuenta de todas las veces que he repetido con ella y creo que volveré a pedirla en cuanto se me termine. ¡Ah, y podéis reutilizar el envase!

It's so good

Posted by 4987679080221961888 on May 13, 2015

I love it.

Possibly too strong

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Jun 20, 2015

It has a strong tea tree oil smell, and the foam really takes off the grease. But I have a feeling it takes a bit too much making the skin produce more. I will rewrite the review again an a month or so, see how it goes.

only one disadvantage - unpleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer2228205 on Mar 04, 2012

cleans the face of the fat, but doesn't wash away all makeup, not nice smell, too runny consistency, but actually normal product

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

I use this for my acne prone skin and so far, it helped reduce the breakouts. The tea tree is really pure in this product and the soap smells medicinal. It stings the eyes so make sure they are shut tight when washing your face. It does tend to really dry out my face which is the only downside, so I make sure to use moisturizer afterwards. Or it might be better to use it only once a day instead of twice a day. A little goes a long way because a small drop lathers up very well.

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1361655 on May 18, 2009

This face wash is irritating at first if you have sensitive skin, as it causes some initial dryness. But after the first 2 weeks of using it, the dryness went away. My face seems to have cleared up a bit using this and at the cheap price it is just as good as, if not better than, the high end products out there, without the added chemicals.

OILY SKIN!!!

Posted by Noree-1912 on Jan 25, 2015

I'm happy with this face wash so far. It cleans well and leaves your skin a bit dry, but not a problem for my skintype. I haven't had any major breakout since using this, so I'll continue using this. There are a lot of different oils in this, so make sure you read the ingredients list before you buy it. Because there may be some oils, that you're allergic to. The NEGATIVES are that the pump constantly gets clogged and the product squirts out everywhere. The consistency is also pretty thing, which means you tend to waste the product, since it slips out of your hand

Makes me breakout even more

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

First of all, why would anyone use castor soap on their face? I failed to inspect its ingredients properly before purchasing this. After using this, it just strips my face of all its oil and makes my face feel overly tight, which is a horrible feeling. Soon after I have had worse breakouts. Is messy to dispense as well as one pump usually gets the product everywhere. Would not recommend to anyone with acne.

way too harsh

Posted by 5281352192282882332 on Apr 13, 2015

This is a very very harsh cleanser! Be careful if you have an oily sensitive skin!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2341833 on Feb 07, 2011

Unfortunately this product doesn't go with my combination skin. I felt that it made my skin feel "squeaky" clean afterwards which is not always a good thing. The smell is horrible but I suppose if you have had a late night and you need to wake up, the smell would wake you up quick smart during the morning cleansing. The consistency is like water so when it comes out, it squirts out everywhere. Wish I liked it but I don't.