质地好

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Apr 21, 2014

气味不是很好,但质地好,用后不觉得干, 感觉干净. 将再次订购。尤其是当你不知道用什么时,我会用这个.

This is the only face wash my niece will use

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

My niece used this face wash at my vacation home and says that now it's the only face wash that keeps her skin free from intermittent breakouts. She has beautiful skin!

Cleans well and doesn't irritate skin

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Aug 27, 2013

Love it! Smells nice and is very gently to the skin. I recommend it.

Wow!

Posted by 5323924846040336064 on Aug 27, 2013

With no doubt, the best cleanser I ever tried! My skin is soft, clear, luminous!

clean good,not tight cng 771

Posted by 5125232492260732783 on Aug 27, 2013

I have already buy it again.

I like it!

Posted by Muckydoo on Aug 31, 2013

It doesn't smell bad (as some people have said) . It doesn't over dry my skin like others do. I use Thayers toner after as well.

Love this!

Posted by 5069876514538254705 on Sep 02, 2013

This face wash is my new love :) Leaves the skin very "dry" clean and you can feel the purifying touch. In our family my husband likes to use this too. At first the smell is almost too strong but i got use to it because the smell doesn't stay on your skin. If you have tendency to impurities, this product is a must!

Un limpiador excelente

Posted by Paulette on Sep 19, 2013

Tengo la piel mixta y con tendencia acneica. Cuando terminé el tratamiento que la dermatóloga me había mandado, traté de buscar un limpiador que fuera lo más natural posible y lo menos agresivo. Probé con este porque no sabía muy bien cuál escoger ¡y no me arrepiento de nada! Me encanta cómo me deja la piel de suave y controla los granitos muy bien. El olor es un poco fuerte pero te acostumbras enseguida. La única pega que puedo ponerle es que es demasiado acuoso el producto y a veces se escapa de las manos cuando te los vas a estregar en la cara. Aún así, me encanta. Repetiré sin duda.

love!

Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013

Easy so to use and to rince. Really efficient and nice to apply. Love the natural smell.

Super produit! FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by 5466066608510398766 on Sep 22, 2013

Génial! Ce produit lave correctement la peau, sans l'agresser et la laisse très douce!