Makes me breakout even more

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

First of all, why would anyone use castor soap on their face? I failed to inspect its ingredients properly before purchasing this. After using this, it just strips my face of all its oil and makes my face feel overly tight, which is a horrible feeling. Soon after I have had worse breakouts. Is messy to dispense as well as one pump usually gets the product everywhere. Would not recommend to anyone with acne.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2341833 on Feb 07, 2011

Unfortunately this product doesn't go with my combination skin. I felt that it made my skin feel "squeaky" clean afterwards which is not always a good thing. The smell is horrible but I suppose if you have had a late night and you need to wake up, the smell would wake you up quick smart during the morning cleansing. The consistency is like water so when it comes out, it squirts out everywhere. Wish I liked it but I don't.

Great for young and old

Posted by Reviewer2479903 on May 04, 2010

Bought this for my daughter (13) she loves it and I tried it and love it as well . The smell of tea tree is refreshing and it foams well on your face , will buy again .

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2550943 on Oct 20, 2011

Rich of foam, with thoroughly cleaning function for my combination skin. And the foam is easy to remove. It's really a product easily to use.

Super produit! FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by 5466066608510398766 on Sep 22, 2013

Génial! Ce produit lave correctement la peau, sans l'agresser et la laisse très douce!

Me ecantó- I loved it

Posted by 4760142604828429786 on Nov 07, 2013

Limpia muy bien la cara, no la deja ni grasa ni seca, el aroma no es agradable, pero se tolera. la textura es bastante liquida y hace bastante espuma, se recomienda usar con una esponjita. con un solo toque en la esponja hace bastante espuma para un lavado. El embase es super comodo, ya que da la dosis justa y no se desperdicia nada.

The Best Face Product

Posted by Reviewer2488999 on Apr 05, 2011

I absolutely love this product. I use it daily and must say that it only takes a two squirts to wash my face. I loved it so much that I bought a bottle for my mom...A definite staple in my daily regimen.

Divino!

Posted by 5165077768396561963 on Aug 05, 2014

He usado un montón de jabones debido a mi piel grasa-mixta, hasta ahora los únicos me habían dado buenos resultados era los de marcas dermocosméticas que superan los 20 dolares. Sin embargo, llegué a este producto por su precio, y vale cada peso pagado y más! Tiene una textura liquida (no es un foaming gel), pero produce mucha espuma, el olor es delicioso,con tonos a madera y eucalipt), deja la piel limpia, pero no reseca. Una gran alternativa!

Been using this for 12 months

Posted by 5577049030046732984 on May 18, 2015

Great product

washes clean without overdrying

Posted by 4832693560986133919 on Aug 19, 2016

I love this facial cleanser. I feel very clean after and it doesn't overdry. I would make sure to wash it thoroughly though.