only one disadvantage - unpleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer2228205 on Mar 04, 2012

cleans the face of the fat, but doesn't wash away all makeup, not nice smell, too runny consistency, but actually normal product

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1361655 on May 18, 2009

This face wash is irritating at first if you have sensitive skin, as it causes some initial dryness. But after the first 2 weeks of using it, the dryness went away. My face seems to have cleared up a bit using this and at the cheap price it is just as good as, if not better than, the high end products out there, without the added chemicals.

Possibly too strong

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Jun 20, 2015

It has a strong tea tree oil smell, and the foam really takes off the grease. But I have a feeling it takes a bit too much making the skin produce more. I will rewrite the review again an a month or so, see how it goes.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

I use this for my acne prone skin and so far, it helped reduce the breakouts. The tea tree is really pure in this product and the soap smells medicinal. It stings the eyes so make sure they are shut tight when washing your face. It does tend to really dry out my face which is the only downside, so I make sure to use moisturizer afterwards. Or it might be better to use it only once a day instead of twice a day. A little goes a long way because a small drop lathers up very well.

Soapy

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

This will get your skin CLEAN. Like soap. Which it is. Works well for me right now with the warmer weather, but I have a very oily complexion. Might be too drying for dry or aging skin.

Exfoliate great, maybe bit too much

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on May 05, 2009

Initially it worked wonderful on sides of nose and overall facial area, then after a few days of using twice daily, I noticed some dryness around mouth. Now skin around mouth peeled off, I'll start using again but maybe only once a day. Maybe my skin is too dry.

Very Good

Posted by 5245458285964854174 on Jul 26, 2015

I have combination skin with oily T-zone. The face feels very clean but not dry. The tea tree smell is acceptable. Just use a small amount is good enough. I expect it will last for a long time. Four stars because it irritates my eyes if it enters them.

Good Cleanser, with a few dislikes..

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Aug 25, 2015

The cleanser is very good for my oily skin. the cleaning is deep and the skin feels refreshed and oil free. but..there is quite a big issue when a few drops of cleanser is getting in your eyes by mistake. the pain is awful...! since the formula of the liquid is very watery, it is very easy to get in your eyes by mistake and then prepare to horrible itching.

Good for oily skin and makeup removal

Posted by 5536955471294401702 on Sep 15, 2015

Has a certain smell which I like, but some people may find too strong. Dries the skin quite a bit, but no peeling or anything a good cream can't immediately fix. Recommended.

Fresh feeling cleanser

Posted by 4861436801745354582 on Sep 16, 2015

I have oily skin for most of my face and only chicks are dry. It cleanses make up quite well and doesn't make me feel too dry nor oily. The smell is super unpleasant, but bearable. I use tea tree oil for break outs and this product smells worse. Quite okay so far and satisfied with this.