July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 1-star

not for me

Posted by 5205521500983661420 on Jan 15, 2014

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.

Caused my face to break out

Posted by krystalho on Jul 02, 2009

Broke out like hell after using for two weeks. Probably because it is too alkaline, damaging the skin's nature pH.

terrible smell...

Posted by Reviewer2034980 on Sep 16, 2011

usually, i don't complain about products scent. but this product make me vomiting. Terrible and discusting smell....

Not the five star product I as expecting

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on Apr 03, 2010

This face wash had such high reviews I had to buy it. So I bought the BIG one. BIG mistake. Not all 5 star rated products are in reality 5 star products. This product burned my skin like fire. I do have sensitive skin but was not expecting this much pain. I can't get it near my face. I do not like the smell either, very medicinal. I ended up giving it away to a family with four teenage girls-I hope it is good for them.