| English
| USD ($)

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great for acne prone skin

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on May 25, 2009

I have been using this off and on for many years, and when my skin breaks out this is the first thing I run to. I started using it originally when I had a nasty breakout of cystic acne, and after using this, and spot treating w/ DE 100% tea tree oil, I've never had a recurrence of it. I have dry skin, and though I do find this slightly drying if I follow w/ DE daily essential moisturizer it works fine.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

I have very sensitive skin and I've been using this for years, really helps prevent break outs but doesn't dry out your skin.

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

Def. Buy

Posted by satoko on May 21, 2015

This product is so economical as hand soap, since just a little of this mixing with water in a form-making bottle makes really good forming hand soapl! I put some drops of tea tree oil to boost the antibacterial power. ★for more reviews by me, visit my iherb page, IHERB.COM/ME/SATOKO★

Love it

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.