Reliable, affordable skin care

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

I have combination dry/oily skin with a tendency to break out. Have used this product for several years now and love it. It is not overly drying but improves the condition of my skin.

Squeaky clean!

Posted by 5226540017431300432 on Dec 23, 2013

When I first tried this product I was amazed! Especially for the price, its great. Thoroughly cleaned my face without leaving any residue or dry feeling. I use this then the Home Health Blemish Treatment. It has cleared up most of the new acne that started on my chin area! :) *Works best if used in a foam dispenser for hand soap.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Jul 27, 2012

This isn't drying and your face feels really clean. I like using natural products on my skin.

Great natural product for sensitive skin

Posted by 4943666575346950405 on Sep 16, 2015

I have used this face wash for years and still love it. I have sensitive skin and it does not dry out my skin too much as many cleansers do. I also love the fresh tea tree oil scent. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

I love it!

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Sep 10, 2014

I have an oily, acne prone and really sensitive skin and this is the second time that I purchase this product. It cleans my face very well giving it a squeaky clean feeling without making skin tight or stretchy at all. Plus, it doesn't irritate my skin :)

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 15, 2010

Huge bottle at a great price. Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and has a lovely tea tree scent. Need to buy a pump for the top!

Very good for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 07, 2012

Very good face wash for oily skin. Lathers well, you only need a small amount. This bottle lasts a year.

Excellent face wash

Posted by Reviewer2031486 on Dec 28, 2008

I have had a persistent problem with minor acne ever since puberty and well into my twenties. My face has never been clearer than with this wash. I have oily skin and this wash clear it up without over-drying-- just don't use too much. I apply by hand after wetting face, then wipe with a wash cloth to exfoliate.

thoroughly Clean Face Wash,

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Dec 07, 2010

It is super! only watery, but it can and should be such, but the skin after it super! smooth and does not contract, and not dry. I am very pleased!

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1723897 on Apr 25, 2009

I love this stuff and I save so much money buying it in bulk size.