I love it!

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Sep 10, 2014

I have an oily, acne prone and really sensitive skin and this is the second time that I purchase this product. It cleans my face very well giving it a squeaky clean feeling without making skin tight or stretchy at all. Plus, it doesn't irritate my skin :)

the best of Clean Face Wash.

Posted by 5351867943973675975 on Sep 21, 2014

I always used this clean face. It never gonna disappoint you.

Asi limpiaba asi asi

Posted by SilviaRuizMUA on Nov 04, 2014

Lo uso como jabón limpiador, utilizo primero una desmaquilladora. Limpia sin resecar y cunde mucho el producto. Es muy líquido pero apenas se necesita producto.

awesome!

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Jul 07, 2014

cleans face well and this large size is best for value

Excellent wash

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

I washes my make up well, smells not the best, but it doesnt matter as it does clean skin perfectly, I would prefer it were a bid less liquid, but again, i doesnt dry skin and keeps it clean, has good ingredients and no bad, skin irritable ones. For those who consider it drying - check your cream, skin needs support from creams or lotions and even water itself will cause drying if nothing else used.

Great for Athletes

Posted by Reviewer2571207 on Jul 22, 2014

Especially on hot sweaty days, and for anyone who plays hard, this is great for the feet especially. Put in spray bottle to eliminate over use. Very concentrated.

Great value

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 23, 2014

I buy this as a refill for the 250ml pump bottle. I have three teenage boys who love this stuff as it cleans their skin without drying it out. Works great on their acne and redness, they love the smell.

3 yrs n counting

Posted by Reviewer2630321 on Jul 27, 2013

I have bn using this facial soap for 3 yes now! N I love it! I have extremly sensative skin. But this soap has REALLY HELPED n doesnt dry out my skin like other soaps. Word to the wise I have found that w natural soaps you break out first then it clears up! I went through the cycle n haven't looked back since!!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2529109 on Aug 12, 2011

My skin is very smooth after using this cleaner.

favourite cleanser

Posted by 4682166852032430256 on Nov 18, 2013

My acne prone skin loves this cleanser! my acne has nearly all gone! :) the smell is a little strong but I like it. great cleanser