Squeaky clean!

Posted by 5226540017431300432 on Dec 23, 2013

When I first tried this product I was amazed! Especially for the price, its great. Thoroughly cleaned my face without leaving any residue or dry feeling. I use this then the Home Health Blemish Treatment. It has cleared up most of the new acne that started on my chin area! :) *Works best if used in a foam dispenser for hand soap.

ALL OVER PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 03, 2012

I use this for face, body, and as a shampoo. It works very well. I dilute mine with water about half and half and it still does the job.

Reliable, affordable skin care

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

I have combination dry/oily skin with a tendency to break out. Have used this product for several years now and love it. It is not overly drying but improves the condition of my skin.

This is HUGE...

Posted by Reviewer1083857 on Mar 02, 2012

Oh my.... this is huge... I can use it 1 years i think...

Desert Essence Fash Wash

Posted by Mansura on Jun 04, 2012

My daughter has problem skin, acne-prone to be a specific. We saw an immediate improvement within a week of using this face wash. Her skin was clearer anf there were less pimples.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1383061 on Jun 25, 2012

This product is a fantastic price and so effective. The term "squeaky clean" applies here. However, there is tea tree oil in this product and if you get it in your eye you will be sorry. Best product ever!! This bottle lasts a year, and for the price I could not be more thrilled. Thanks Desert Essence!

Very good for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 07, 2012

Very good face wash for oily skin. Lathers well, you only need a small amount. This bottle lasts a year.

Such a deal!

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Jul 11, 2012

You get four times as much product for just twice the price. This face wash doesn't irritate or dry out my skin, cleans well and even helps heal blemishes. Love it.

Simply the best!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

Great for everyday use. Personally, I love the smell! Earthy and natural. I have some by the sink and tend to use it as a gentle hand soap also. Can't beat the price!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Jul 27, 2012

This isn't drying and your face feels really clean. I like using natural products on my skin.