Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

So good

Posted by Reviewer2528567 From Korea, Republic of on May 02, 2011

At first I was okay and then spent fragrant wood fragrance softened my skin is happy to see. If you use a hot summer weather, I think we need to

great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1059100 From Ohio on May 04, 2011

can,t beat the price or the product ,have been buying for years

Perfect cleanser for problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer3211825 From Netherlands on May 05, 2011

I use this facial cleaner morning and night and have to say that it has calmed down my skin. This product is great for problem skin, it cleans so well that I have less breakouts after using this for two weeks. And I actually like the smell!

Best cleanser I have ever used!!

Posted by Reviewer2504506 From Indiana on Oct 02, 2010

I was a big clinique fan with oily skin and acne problems. I bought this due to its good review as well as low price. What a surprise! I put away all my clinique stuff, and use this night and day. It's gentle, cleans well, good smell, and I have fewer break outs now. One thing bad about this is that you need to get a bottle with pump to control the amount. Overall, I give it five stars!!

Very Good~~~