The Only One I've Used For Years

Posted by favs-of-lala on Jan 26, 2011

I love this and I love the large refill!

Refill bottle

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

First time I bought the refill. Lasts a long time. I have drier type skin with about one pimple in the same place on my chin, per month. This keeps that pimple from occurring if I use the soap at least every other day. I let it sit on my face up to a minute. Great also for making underarms fresh.

It's a head to toe cleansing product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 11, 2010

We love it.

Everyday face wash

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

I have enjoyed using this wash for a while so was thrilled to find it in such a large bottle! It cleans well and has only a slight smell occasionally left on my skin.

great

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

Absolutely great for the price. I'm using the small bottle of this same face wash and bought this to refill it. Great!

I never use anything else

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I've been using this face wash for about 7 years. I love it. The price on iherb is unbeatable. I'm very grateful!

A pleasant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1605818 on Sep 06, 2011

This was my experimental purchase, because I wanted to replace chemical-based cleansers from my life. And boy am I happy I did. This is brilliant, affordable, and very effective at keeping any skin issue at bay... even if you don't have one, it'll change your complexion!

Love thi stuff

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Dec 29, 2009

Helps with acne, good value.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1680980 on Nov 08, 2010

Since I was 15 (10 years ago), I've tried lots of different OTC and prescription treatments for my skin, and nothing has given me anywhere near the results this has given me. My wife found this face wash four years ago in a local shop and told me to give it a shot. It was pretty expensive but it really worked for me. I knew it had to be cheaper online, so I found this site and it's about half the price that I find it for at the store. This stuff really works and I've recommended it to friends and co-workers. I've never heard back from any of them that it hadn't worked for them; the only complaints I get are about the smell.. after using it for so long, I don't mind it and my wife loves it.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on May 06, 2010

Very effective and economical.