Really works

Posted by Reviewer1680980 on Nov 08, 2010

Since I was 15 (10 years ago), I've tried lots of different OTC and prescription treatments for my skin, and nothing has given me anywhere near the results this has given me. My wife found this face wash four years ago in a local shop and told me to give it a shot. It was pretty expensive but it really worked for me. I knew it had to be cheaper online, so I found this site and it's about half the price that I find it for at the store. This stuff really works and I've recommended it to friends and co-workers. I've never heard back from any of them that it hadn't worked for them; the only complaints I get are about the smell.. after using it for so long, I don't mind it and my wife loves it.

a good bargain!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Nov 05, 2010

I seldom have breakouts after using it! Must be the tea tree oil that has done the trick!

Everyday face wash

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

I have enjoyed using this wash for a while so was thrilled to find it in such a large bottle! It cleans well and has only a slight smell occasionally left on my skin.

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2959981 on Oct 25, 2010

Cleans well, strong fragrance, left my skin dry and noticed more break-outs than usual...

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 15, 2010

Huge bottle at a great price. Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and has a lovely tea tree scent. Need to buy a pump for the top!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Oct 12, 2010

I've bought the smaller size before as it's much cheaper than buying it in the UK. However this size for refills is amazing value and will keep me going a long time! It leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. The scent is an acquired taste but I really like it.

Refill bottle

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

First time I bought the refill. Lasts a long time. I have drier type skin with about one pimple in the same place on my chin, per month. This keeps that pimple from occurring if I use the soap at least every other day. I let it sit on my face up to a minute. Great also for making underarms fresh.

Very Good~~~

Posted by Reviewer3031031 on Oct 04, 2010

Very Good~~~

Best cleanser I have ever used!!

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

I was a big clinique fan with oily skin and acne problems. I bought this due to its good review as well as low price. What a surprise! I put away all my clinique stuff, and use this night and day. It's gentle, cleans well, good smell, and I have fewer break outs now. One thing bad about this is that you need to get a bottle with pump to control the amount. Overall, I give it five stars!!

Great Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on Sep 22, 2010

A little too strong for the face but makes a very refreshing body was, especially in the summer.