July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Best cleanser I have ever used!!

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

I was a big clinique fan with oily skin and acne problems. I bought this due to its good review as well as low price. What a surprise! I put away all my clinique stuff, and use this night and day. It's gentle, cleans well, good smell, and I have fewer break outs now. One thing bad about this is that you need to get a bottle with pump to control the amount. Overall, I give it five stars!!

Very Good~~~

Posted by Reviewer3031031 on Oct 04, 2010

Very Good~~~

Refill bottle

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

First time I bought the refill. Lasts a long time. I have drier type skin with about one pimple in the same place on my chin, per month. This keeps that pimple from occurring if I use the soap at least every other day. I let it sit on my face up to a minute. Great also for making underarms fresh.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Oct 12, 2010

I've bought the smaller size before as it's much cheaper than buying it in the UK. However this size for refills is amazing value and will keep me going a long time! It leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. The scent is an acquired taste but I really like it.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 15, 2010

Huge bottle at a great price. Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and has a lovely tea tree scent. Need to buy a pump for the top!