Feel clean without dryness

Posted by 5733808930557123101 on Sep 21, 2012

This bottle is huge and lasts forever. It actually smells natural, and your face FEELS clean, without the dryness that most other face washes induce.

Excelente

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Muy bueno y mis hijos les gusta y no se han quejado del aroma. Como lei los otros reviews compre unos pote de jabon de espuma por .99 centavos y es todo un exito. A mi hijo le ha ayudado con su acne lo tiene controlado.

Where is the 10 star rating?!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I LOVE this face wash! As one reviewer said, you can even clean your floor with it. I like it as a face wash; doesn't leave it dry like others and I can wait quite a few minutes before putting on lotion unlike other cleansers. I had to clean my bathroom floor (it had been awhile since I've been sick and low on energy) and it took off dirt that I couldn't remove. It's the tea tree oil in it. I use it on oily things and it works wonders. It is a great product!!!

Been using this for 12 months

Posted by 5577049030046732984 on May 18, 2015

Great product

perfect cleaner!

Posted by 5719681426034359974 on Jul 12, 2015

I like this cleaner it is way better than I thought and my skin likes it I have oily/combinated skin

Love Desert Essence Products

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I'm a big fan of Desert Essence products. They work very well and I don't get breakouts. My skin looks great and healthy. I like this bigger bottle so I can just refill my other dispensers. This product lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.

Great natural product for sensitive skin

Posted by 4943666575346950405 on Sep 16, 2015

I have used this face wash for years and still love it. I have sensitive skin and it does not dry out my skin too much as many cleansers do. I also love the fresh tea tree oil scent. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Strong but wonderfull

Posted by 5090433847285089797 on Mar 31, 2016

It has a strong smell of essential oils, sting eyes a bit if you want to wash off eye makeup, but it is the only fault. The best face wash I had and this bottle will last around 2 years, I will share with sister :)

5 stars!!

Posted by 5026970406755488358 on May 08, 2016

I love this face wash! I have tried many different types and this one is the best! Works well with my skin type and removes all dirt and make-up with ease 😊

great

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

Absolutely great for the price. I'm using the small bottle of this same face wash and bought this to refill it. Great!