Good!

Posted by Reviewer1942896 on Jul 27, 2012

This isn't drying and your face feels really clean. I like using natural products on my skin.

Feel clean without dryness

Posted by 5733808930557123101 on Sep 21, 2012

This bottle is huge and lasts forever. It actually smells natural, and your face FEELS clean, without the dryness that most other face washes induce.

Excelente

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Muy bueno y mis hijos les gusta y no se han quejado del aroma. Como lei los otros reviews compre unos pote de jabon de espuma por .99 centavos y es todo un exito. A mi hijo le ha ayudado con su acne lo tiene controlado.

Where is the 10 star rating?!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I LOVE this face wash! As one reviewer said, you can even clean your floor with it. I like it as a face wash; doesn't leave it dry like others and I can wait quite a few minutes before putting on lotion unlike other cleansers. I had to clean my bathroom floor (it had been awhile since I've been sick and low on energy) and it took off dirt that I couldn't remove. It's the tea tree oil in it. I use it on oily things and it works wonders. It is a great product!!!

Been using this for 12 months

Posted by 5577049030046732984 on May 18, 2015

Great product

perfect cleaner!

Posted by 5719681426034359974 on Jul 12, 2015

I like this cleaner it is way better than I thought and my skin likes it I have oily/combinated skin

Love Desert Essence Products

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I'm a big fan of Desert Essence products. They work very well and I don't get breakouts. My skin looks great and healthy. I like this bigger bottle so I can just refill my other dispensers. This product lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.

Great natural product for sensitive skin

Posted by 4943666575346950405 on Sep 16, 2015

I have used this face wash for years and still love it. I have sensitive skin and it does not dry out my skin too much as many cleansers do. I also love the fresh tea tree oil scent. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Perfect for all skin types!

Posted by 4673249711962253486 on Sep 26, 2016

My entire family uses it. We have dry skin types and also oily, acne-prone skin types in my house. Yet, we all manage to share the product together! It is non-irritating to sensitive skin users like myself, and has helped me to control my acne outbreaks (asides from hormonal/diet outbreaks). Highly recommended!

best cleanser ever!