Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

not for me

Posted by 5205521500983661420 on Jan 15, 2014

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.

Medicinal smell

Posted by Reviewer2856576 on Jan 11, 2011

I use this as a body wash. It keeps my back and chest clear. It does leave a squeaky clean feeling on my skin though, and the smell is not the greatest. It does what it is supposed to do and is decently priced. I'll continue to use this product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2547107 on Aug 15, 2008

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face

An excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2415061 on May 21, 2009

I love this cleanser! I use it once per day (because my skin would get dry otherwise). It effectively removes all makeup and dirt, lathers nicely, and rinses clean without leaving my skin feeling very tight. Buying the big 32oz bottle is the best deal hands down, once you know you love this cleanser.