great

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

Absolutely great for the price. I'm using the small bottle of this same face wash and bought this to refill it. Great!

Love it

Posted by 4624484803084414416 on Dec 09, 2014

No issue with this. Cleans face well. Great for oily skin. No harsh chemicals. And the price is super good for the size. I transfer it to a smaller bottle for dispensing as the bottle itself is too big and hard to dispense.

...

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

wow!

Asi limpiaba asi asi

Posted by SilviaRuizMUA on Nov 04, 2014

Lo uso como jabón limpiador, utilizo primero una desmaquilladora. Limpia sin resecar y cunde mucho el producto. Es muy líquido pero apenas se necesita producto.

the best of Clean Face Wash.

Posted by 5351867943973675975 on Sep 21, 2014

I always used this clean face. It never gonna disappoint you.

I love it!

Posted by 5017442374700479536 on Sep 10, 2014

I have an oily, acne prone and really sensitive skin and this is the second time that I purchase this product. It cleans my face very well giving it a squeaky clean feeling without making skin tight or stretchy at all. Plus, it doesn't irritate my skin :)

Great value

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 23, 2014

I buy this as a refill for the 250ml pump bottle. I have three teenage boys who love this stuff as it cleans their skin without drying it out. Works great on their acne and redness, they love the smell.

Great for Athletes

Posted by Reviewer2571207 on Jul 22, 2014

Especially on hot sweaty days, and for anyone who plays hard, this is great for the feet especially. Put in spray bottle to eliminate over use. Very concentrated.

Excellent wash

Posted by 5570186353326427656 on Jul 20, 2014

I washes my make up well, smells not the best, but it doesnt matter as it does clean skin perfectly, I would prefer it were a bid less liquid, but again, i doesnt dry skin and keeps it clean, has good ingredients and no bad, skin irritable ones. For those who consider it drying - check your cream, skin needs support from creams or lotions and even water itself will cause drying if nothing else used.

awesome!

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Jul 07, 2014

cleans face well and this large size is best for value