not for me

Posted by 5205521500983661420 on Jan 15, 2014

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.

Love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3160268 on Nov 04, 2009

I was very glad to find a large refill bottle of this product so that I don't have to waist those little pump bottles. While this is sold as "face wash" (and it is perfect for any complexion), my daughter and I use it all over our bodies, especially in the summer heat, and it also makes great hand wash with a natural antimicrobial effect. Smells nice and washes off thoroughly.

Medicinal smell

Posted by Reviewer2856576 on Jan 11, 2011

I use this as a body wash. It keeps my back and chest clear. It does leave a squeaky clean feeling on my skin though, and the smell is not the greatest. It does what it is supposed to do and is decently priced. I'll continue to use this product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2547107 on Aug 15, 2008

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face

An excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2415061 on May 21, 2009

I love this cleanser! I use it once per day (because my skin would get dry otherwise). It effectively removes all makeup and dirt, lathers nicely, and rinses clean without leaving my skin feeling very tight. Buying the big 32oz bottle is the best deal hands down, once you know you love this cleanser.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1701471 on May 25, 2009

I love this product! It is a large sized container so I just pour a little into a smaller pump. If used too much it can dry out your face so use sparingly and with a good moisturizer. My face hasn't been this clear for years.

Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

I really like this face wash. Tea tree oil wasn't always my favorite scent, but it is growing on me. This product leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft, but not tight and dried-out like many face washes. This size will last forever! Great value.

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

If you have 'problem skin' - THIS is the answer! I LOVE it! You will not find a better price anywhere.

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2749679 on Jul 22, 2008

This is a great price to refill a great product. My wife loves it.