Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

Def. Buy

Posted by satoko on Feb 13, 2015

This product is so economical as hand soap, since just a little of this mixing with water in a form-making bottle makes really good forming hand soapl! I put some drops of tea tree oil to boost the antibacterial power. ★Visit my page by clicking my name above to read more honest reviews by me★

Little disappointed

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014

I have slightly oily skin. I love the fact that this product is all natural, biodegradable and filled with good ingredients without the harsh chemicals. I have been using this for 4 months now and I am not even halfway through the huge bottle. This makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I also use this to wash the make up off my face. Does not dry out my skin except for my eye area (which is usual of facial cleansers so avoid that area or use eye cream. However, when the package arrived the bottle cap was broken in half so for something that is 946ml, I have to figure out a way to place it in another bottle. It was packaged nicely, in a plastic wrap with a metal clip at the top to prevent the bottle from moving around too much but I think it was due to rough handling of the parcel. I do hope that iHerb could replace the bottle cap with something more durable. This is my first parcel with something that is broken hence the 4 stars because my other parcels have been delivered without any broken parts.

not for me

Posted by 5205521500983661420 on Jan 15, 2014

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.