Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2547107 From New York on Aug 15, 2008

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face

An excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2415061 From California on May 21, 2009

I love this cleanser! I use it once per day (because my skin would get dry otherwise). It effectively removes all makeup and dirt, lathers nicely, and rinses clean without leaving my skin feeling very tight. Buying the big 32oz bottle is the best deal hands down, once you know you love this cleanser.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer1701471 From California on May 25, 2009

I love this product! It is a large sized container so I just pour a little into a smaller pump. If used too much it can dry out your face so use sparingly and with a good moisturizer. My face hasn't been this clear for years.

Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2257645 From Missouri on Mar 23, 2009

I really like this face wash. Tea tree oil wasn't always my favorite scent, but it is growing on me. This product leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft, but not tight and dried-out like many face washes. This size will last forever! Great value.

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2326305 From California on Oct 25, 2008

If you have 'problem skin' - THIS is the answer! I LOVE it! You will not find a better price anywhere.