Love it

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.

Good Cleansing But Makes My Oily Skin Oilier!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 28, 2014

The ingredients are great and it does clean well, but I find after using this soap my oily face is worse during the day. So I use this soap first, then use another that works better to control oil. I wear foundation every day, so I clean my face twice. I really don't like the smell of this soap, its kinda woodsy, not bad, just kinda masculine.

not for me

Posted by 5205521500983661420 on Jan 15, 2014

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.

Squeaky clean!

Posted by 5226540017431300432 on Dec 23, 2013

When I first tried this product I was amazed! Especially for the price, its great. Thoroughly cleaned my face without leaving any residue or dry feeling. I use this then the Home Health Blemish Treatment. It has cleared up most of the new acne that started on my chin area! :) *Works best if used in a foam dispenser for hand soap.

favourite cleanser

Posted by 4682166852032430256 on Nov 18, 2013

My acne prone skin loves this cleanser! my acne has nearly all gone! :) the smell is a little strong but I like it. great cleanser

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients and also uses some different ingredients for this facial wash. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

Mild, gentle cleanser

Posted by anneql on Sep 23, 2013

I have been using it for 6 weeks now. It is mild and gentle on my skin. I like that this cleanser ingredients are natural. It really does "Thoroughly Clean" your face. Face doesn't feel taut. For this price for a big bottle, I think it is value for money. It will last you long. I transfer this into a smaller bottle to use. Alternatively, you can replace the bottle cap with a bottle top pump. The only negative is that I don't really like the smell of the cleanser but I eventually got used to it. And oh, it is watery but I can deal with that.

cleanse well.

Posted by helpme on Sep 05, 2013

I bought foaming bottle. cleanse well. even my makeup. don't need makeup-remover. But doesn't leave smooth. seems good for oily skin. Little worry about irritating.

not bad

Posted by 5568552954181092960 on Sep 03, 2013

not bad

괜찮은 제품

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

저는 그냥 그런갑다.. 했는데, 엄마가 굉장히 잘 쓰셨어요. 하나 더 사라, 언니네꺼도 하나 사라 할 정도로 맘에 쏙 드신 모양인데 이유는 모르겠습니다... (엄마/ 50대후반/ 중건성 노화피부)