Very good product at an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2009

This face wash is excellent for oily to normal skin. It doesn't have a lot of chemical junk in it.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2335480 on Mar 24, 2009

satisfying

Good natural face-wash

Posted by Reviewer2081123 on Apr 02, 2009

Seems to work well. I am a male, who struggles with moderate acne. I shave everyday, and have had trouble finding a good face wash that in conjunction with my shave each morning wouldn't have my face feeling horrible. This face wash works well, is natural, and leaves skin really clean. It does a good job of preventing acne. It did sting a bit the first few times, but now it is fine. The consistency is annoying, but not a big deal. This larger size bottle is a great deal.

Wonderful, gentle

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Apr 03, 2009

My favorite shower wash. Delightful scent: a little spicy, not sweet or flowery.

Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer1723897 on Apr 25, 2009

I love this stuff and I save so much money buying it in bulk size.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer3211715 on Mar 13, 2009

I have oily skin but not any more. It doesn't look oily any more. I feel very clean and pore of my skin got smaller. I'm very satisfied.

leaves face feeling super clean

Posted by Reviewer2982581 on Mar 15, 2009

its a good size and good price

Excellent face wash

Posted by Reviewer2031486 on Dec 28, 2008

I have had a persistent problem with minor acne ever since puberty and well into my twenties. My face has never been clearer than with this wash. I have oily skin and this wash clear it up without over-drying-- just don't use too much. I apply by hand after wetting face, then wipe with a wash cloth to exfoliate.

Good - clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer1263931 on Jan 04, 2009

Great product - really helps control my acne breakouts.

Love it great buy

Posted by Reviewer1116689 on Jan 08, 2009

I tried the 8 oz & bought this when it ran out. I'm sure it will last for months. Good price & all natural. Keeps the acne away.