Best face wash EVER

Posted by Reviewer2460727 on Jan 02, 2012

It's great for my combination skin, doesn't leave it dry and it makes my face feel so clean! I will never switch to another facewash!

Best cleanser I have ever used!!

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

I was a big clinique fan with oily skin and acne problems. I bought this due to its good review as well as low price. What a surprise! I put away all my clinique stuff, and use this night and day. It's gentle, cleans well, good smell, and I have fewer break outs now. One thing bad about this is that you need to get a bottle with pump to control the amount. Overall, I give it five stars!!

Been using this for 12 months

Posted by 5577049030046732984 on May 18, 2015

Great product

a good bargain!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Nov 05, 2010

I seldom have breakouts after using it! Must be the tea tree oil that has done the trick!

very effective for acne-prone skin but avoid contact with eyes

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016

this "cleanser" has a very liquid consistency and has a very strong tea tree astringent smell. it almost smells medicinal. however, it is very effective on acne prone skin. I use this product on my face as well as on my chest and body. however, be very careful when applying this cleanser to your face. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES!!! otherwise, it will burn them. overall, I must say that my chest and back acne totally cleared up within 1 month of using this product once a day every day. the proven results have impressed me so much that I have been using this product for many years now. just love it. also, as for price and size of the bottle, you get a very economical size for a super affordable price. I hope that the price never increases. xoxo

Wonderful, gentle

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Apr 03, 2009

My favorite shower wash. Delightful scent: a little spicy, not sweet or flowery.

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2335480 on Mar 24, 2009

satisfying

Love Desert Essence Products

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I'm a big fan of Desert Essence products. They work very well and I don't get breakouts. My skin looks great and healthy. I like this bigger bottle so I can just refill my other dispensers. This product lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2184342 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a great deal

Amazing ...

Posted by Reviewer2738361 on Feb 16, 2009

I love this face wash! Great price!