deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Jan 23, 2009

excellent face wash. probably the best on the market for oily/acne prone skin.

Amazing ...

Posted by Reviewer2738361 on Feb 16, 2009

I love this face wash! Great price!

Great face wash

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Oct 27, 2008

all natural, works great, great price.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2184342 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a great deal

Everyday face wash

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

I have enjoyed using this wash for a while so was thrilled to find it in such a large bottle! It cleans well and has only a slight smell occasionally left on my skin.

a good bargain!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Nov 05, 2010

I seldom have breakouts after using it! Must be the tea tree oil that has done the trick!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1680980 on Nov 08, 2010

Since I was 15 (10 years ago), I've tried lots of different OTC and prescription treatments for my skin, and nothing has given me anywhere near the results this has given me. My wife found this face wash four years ago in a local shop and told me to give it a shot. It was pretty expensive but it really worked for me. I knew it had to be cheaper online, so I found this site and it's about half the price that I find it for at the store. This stuff really works and I've recommended it to friends and co-workers. I've never heard back from any of them that it hadn't worked for them; the only complaints I get are about the smell.. after using it for so long, I don't mind it and my wife loves it.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Nov 09, 2010

Have been using this for 2 years. Skin always feels super clean

THIS IS A GREAT FACE & BODY WASH!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I had used this product for 2 days, and a friend of mine that used to do facials and skin recommendations in an upscale salon told me that my skin looked really good! I have also had some MRSA issues recently, and this seems to really keep it away! (I am assuming because of the tea tree oil). This is a great product for acne, dry patchy skin, rashes, etc.! It's great, and the results are very quick!

thoroughly Clean Face Wash,

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Dec 07, 2010

It is super! only watery, but it can and should be such, but the skin after it super! smooth and does not contract, and not dry. I am very pleased!