AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1383061 on Jun 25, 2012

This product is a fantastic price and so effective. The term "squeaky clean" applies here. However, there is tea tree oil in this product and if you get it in your eye you will be sorry. Best product ever!! This bottle lasts a year, and for the price I could not be more thrilled. Thanks Desert Essence!

Desert Essence Fash Wash

Posted by Mansura on Jun 04, 2012

My daughter has problem skin, acne-prone to be a specific. We saw an immediate improvement within a week of using this face wash. Her skin was clearer anf there were less pimples.

too harsh

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

Read so many reviews praising this stuff, but wasn't good for me. Far too drying and irritating! I had oily skin with sometimes severe cystic acne. Finding the root cause of the breakouts (food sensitivities) and using less/gentler topical stuff was better.

good..

Posted by Reviewer3036896 on Mar 03, 2012

i use it all over my body it's very effective and cheap but too thin and a little dry on my skin if you want to use it you should use it with bubble making container

This is HUGE...

Posted by Reviewer1083857 on Mar 02, 2012

Oh my.... this is huge... I can use it 1 years i think...

Reliable, affordable skin care

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

I have combination dry/oily skin with a tendency to break out. Have used this product for several years now and love it. It is not overly drying but improves the condition of my skin.

ALL OVER PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 03, 2012

I use this for face, body, and as a shampoo. It works very well. I dilute mine with water about half and half and it still does the job.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2586077 on Jan 13, 2012

I bought to my sister, she said OK

Strong cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

I like the smell of this, but I've always been a fan of tea tree oil. This definitely cleans, and I use it as a body wash as well. I haven't noticed a really dramatic change, but it seems to be keeping my skin about the same as my old products, and it's a really great deal, so I'm going to keep using it.

Best face wash EVER

Posted by Reviewer2460727 on Jan 02, 2012

It's great for my combination skin, doesn't leave it dry and it makes my face feel so clean! I will never switch to another facewash!