THIS IS A GREAT FACE & BODY WASH!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I had used this product for 2 days, and a friend of mine that used to do facials and skin recommendations in an upscale salon told me that my skin looked really good! I have also had some MRSA issues recently, and this seems to really keep it away! (I am assuming because of the tea tree oil). This is a great product for acne, dry patchy skin, rashes, etc.! It's great, and the results are very quick!

thoroughly Clean Face Wash,

Posted by Reviewer1582874 on Dec 07, 2010

It is super! only watery, but it can and should be such, but the skin after it super! smooth and does not contract, and not dry. I am very pleased!

Favorite Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Jan 06, 2011

This is the best face wash I have used. It doesn't clog my pores and is not drying.

gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3232059 on Jan 06, 2011

This is a gentle cleanser and my face feels clean after it. It has helped prevent breakouts.

Absolutely love it!

Posted by Reviewer2447107 on Apr 08, 2011

I use it as a body wash. And i totally agree that it is a thoroughly clean wash. Leaves me feeling very fresh. The only feedback I have is - I would have liked them to provide a dispenser with the bottle though...

Face Wash

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 17, 2011

Great face wash, bought it for my teenagers and it has helped both of them. Nice fresh smell.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1700507 on Apr 30, 2011

feels great and clean after wash.. love this product, would reorder again and again....

So good

Posted by Reviewer2528567 on May 02, 2011

At first I was okay and then spent fragrant wood fragrance softened my skin is happy to see. If you use a hot summer weather, I think we need to

great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on May 04, 2011

can,t beat the price or the product ,have been buying for years

Perfect cleanser for problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer3211825 on May 05, 2011

I use this facial cleaner morning and night and have to say that it has calmed down my skin. This product is great for problem skin, it cleans so well that I have less breakouts after using this for two weeks. And I actually like the smell!