Favorite Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on Jan 06, 2011

This is the best face wash I have used. It doesn't clog my pores and is not drying.

Great value

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 23, 2014

I buy this as a refill for the 250ml pump bottle. I have three teenage boys who love this stuff as it cleans their skin without drying it out. Works great on their acne and redness, they love the smell.

favourite cleanser

Posted by 4682166852032430256 on Nov 18, 2013

My acne prone skin loves this cleanser! my acne has nearly all gone! :) the smell is a little strong but I like it. great cleanser

3 yrs n counting

Posted by Reviewer2630321 on Jul 27, 2013

I have bn using this facial soap for 3 yes now! N I love it! I have extremly sensative skin. But this soap has REALLY HELPED n doesnt dry out my skin like other soaps. Word to the wise I have found that w natural soaps you break out first then it clears up! I went through the cycle n haven't looked back since!!

Great face wash

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Oct 27, 2008

all natural, works great, great price.

high quality n cost performance!

Posted by Reviewer2659216 on Jun 02, 2016

dilute x2 / x3 into foaming bottles, used for face n body. thorough cleanliness without drying. My hubby n I love this and been repeating orders over 3 years❤️

THIS IS A GREAT FACE & BODY WASH!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on Sep 22, 2009

I had used this product for 2 days, and a friend of mine that used to do facials and skin recommendations in an upscale salon told me that my skin looked really good! I have also had some MRSA issues recently, and this seems to really keep it away! (I am assuming because of the tea tree oil). This is a great product for acne, dry patchy skin, rashes, etc.! It's great, and the results are very quick!

Wonderful for combination skin!

Posted by Reviewer2683903 on Jul 23, 2010

I love this face wash. It really does clean me thoroughly, and has helped my skin be softer and clearer. During the summer I follow it up with a moisturizing homemade soap, and during winter I use a little lotion and my skin is great!

the best of Clean Face Wash.

Posted by 5351867943973675975 on Sep 21, 2014

I always used this clean face. It never gonna disappoint you.

perfect cleaner!

Posted by 5719681426034359974 on Jul 12, 2015

I like this cleaner it is way better than I thought and my skin likes it I have oily/combinated skin