Refill bottle

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Oct 04, 2010

First time I bought the refill. Lasts a long time. I have drier type skin with about one pimple in the same place on my chin, per month. This keeps that pimple from occurring if I use the soap at least every other day. I let it sit on my face up to a minute. Great also for making underarms fresh.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Oct 12, 2010

I've bought the smaller size before as it's much cheaper than buying it in the UK. However this size for refills is amazing value and will keep me going a long time! It leaves my face feeling squeaky clean. The scent is an acquired taste but I really like it.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 15, 2010

Huge bottle at a great price. Leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean and has a lovely tea tree scent. Need to buy a pump for the top!

Love thi stuff

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Dec 29, 2009

Helps with acne, good value.

Excellent Product.

Posted by Reviewer1179727 on Jan 08, 2010

My daughter was using your product ... I noticed how nice her skin looked. Ordered some and am very pleased.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3325838 on Jan 15, 2010

I have used this for years. It doesn't dry out my skin. I've read that a lot of people use this for acne. I don't have acne, and I have sensitive skin. I love this and the larger size lasts a long time and is a great value.

It's a head to toe cleansing product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 11, 2010

We love it.

Fantastic price and perfect refill !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

Love this product. One of the best daily face washes on the market! Gentle on the skin, cleans well, have never had a breakout. Works up into a nice and luxurious lather. This refill is a great size at a great price. Will last a very long time !

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on May 06, 2010

Very effective and economical.

Not just a facewash

Posted by Reviewer1357896 on May 31, 2010

I use this as an all over body and face wash. I have very sensitive skin. I also use it as a pre-shampoo hair wash. I love the results! Need very little if any conditioner. Buy the big bottle and put a flip top on it so it's easier to handle in the shower.