10% Off Orders Over $40!

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash - Original, Oily & Combination Skin, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2184342 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a great deal

Everyday face wash

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

I have enjoyed using this wash for a while so was thrilled to find it in such a large bottle! It cleans well and has only a slight smell occasionally left on my skin.

a good bargain!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Nov 05, 2010

I seldom have breakouts after using it! Must be the tea tree oil that has done the trick!

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1680980 on Nov 08, 2010

Since I was 15 (10 years ago), I've tried lots of different OTC and prescription treatments for my skin, and nothing has given me anywhere near the results this has given me. My wife found this face wash four years ago in a local shop and told me to give it a shot. It was pretty expensive but it really worked for me. I knew it had to be cheaper online, so I found this site and it's about half the price that I find it for at the store. This stuff really works and I've recommended it to friends and co-workers. I've never heard back from any of them that it hadn't worked for them; the only complaints I get are about the smell.. after using it for so long, I don't mind it and my wife loves it.

Good Product