LOVE IT!

Posted by Tennesse on Dec 13, 2015

Always had oily skin and never found a moisturizer that did the job until now! It's light and doesn't unbalance my skin can use it twice a day with out my skin breaking out. Will forever use this moisturizer :D

Two thumbs up!!!

Posted by 5341296661387009758 on Oct 26, 2015

For years i been looking for a great moisturiser for may oily skin that can mattify my face. This one really works!! I will certainly keep buying this product. • I don't have to use any primer • I can combine it with my foundation ( even with the foundation for dry to normal skin) • I used it together with Dessert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash. • It doesn't have an annoying smell • Don't have any break out after using it for 3weeks • The price is really affordable. RECOMMENDED for everyone who have oily skin!!!

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Oil Control lotion

Posted by 4730212876961792417 on Oct 22, 2015

This product burnt my face. If you have any sensitivity to products, you may not want to buy this. It was on my face for around 5 minutes at which time I noticed the heat radiating from my face and I washed it off quickly. Also check the ingredient list for all of the aluminum.

love this!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Sep 15, 2015

I love this moisturizer. It's one of the only things I have used that doesn't break me out. My skin is oily and acne prone and it's been a favorite of mine for months, now. It helps treat the skin while also keeping it matte!

Good product, strange smell...!

Posted by 5347286559724655128 on Aug 18, 2015

I really like this lotion, it really works with my oily/combination skin. Goes on quite thick, but absorbs quickly, leaves you feeling quite smooth and refreshed. Only downside is the smell - it is quite strong and not the nicestI I am undecided if I would buy again based on the smell, I will keep using for a few more weeks before making that decision...

Purchased again - much better product

Posted by 5394094172302270719 on Jun 20, 2015

The second time I purchased it it had a lighter smell and texture - perfect for me. Leaving my previous review for reference: " Let's begin by saying that I like this product very much, and gave it 4 stars. Not 5 because it does have a slightly heavy texture, and I can feel it on my face for a while. It does control the oil, and doesn't clog pores (I would know within a few hours...). There is also a special smell to it which is unique, I cannot describe it really. "

Good

Posted by 4793403436619800986 on May 30, 2015

this product is realy good.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 20, 2015

Must for summer season. Keeps my nose dry.

Très belle surprise

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on Apr 15, 2015

Cette crème est vraiment très bien, elle matifie le visage, plus de boutons plus de brillance. Super

Normal but not good

Posted by 5724806076267004370 on Mar 25, 2015

It is a good mattifying lotion, but rather for normal skin, not for oily and combination as mentioned. My oily skin on T zone is getting even more oily after this lotion than without it. Will not buy it again.