Great!

Posted by 4956048264234609059 on Apr 08, 2016

Although I have stronger than average bones, my teeth aren't strong at all. I am finding taking these (2 at night) I am sleeping better (calcium helps relax you). No double blind studies, just from feel. More scientific....my blood tests are showing my calcium is at 2.31 mmol/L (2.10-2.60) and Corr Calcium is 2.29 mmol/L (2.10-2.60).

It seems to be effective

Posted by 5463635071052330866 on Apr 03, 2016

My symptoms matched those of osteomalacia, so I decided to get a vitamin D supplement (Now Foods' Vitamin D 1000 IU). To make sure it's as effective as possible, I also ordered this Deva supplement because there are certainly days when one isn't getting enough calcium from the diet unless every meal is well-planned. After taking these pills for nearly a month, I can say that I've gone from being almost unable to move and walk to being able to move like a normal person. I still can't really run, jump or do everything without supporting my body with the arms, but the improvements are huge compared to how I've lived for over 2 years!

vegan vitamins, yeah

Posted by 5442462845919728535 on Jan 23, 2016

Happy to have vegan vitamins and reasonable.

Got them for my mom

Posted by MichelX on Mar 25, 2015

I can't yet say if they have helped her with her cramps, because she hasn't taken them long enough yet, but she told me that they are very big and so, hard to swallow.

LV

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Jan 03, 2015

works perfect

Great product

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Apr 30, 2014

I'm very happy with this product.

good

Posted by 5695225825382364466 on Oct 12, 2013

good

Deva, Cal-Mag Plus, Vegan, 90 Tablets

Posted by 4758027131528998590 on Sep 09, 2013

fantastic feeling the benefits already especially as im a Vegan....

Everything a growing vegan needs!

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jan 29, 2013

We take these rarely, after a day when we don't eat enough greens. They cover any perceived shortfall. A nice safety net for us.

GREAT Calcium Product

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Jan 13, 2013

I started taking these instead of other brands about 6 months ago, and my shoulder appears to be healing quite well. I had lots of pain in the muscles surrounding my right rotator cuff. This calcium combo has reduced spurs enough that my shoulder no longer hurts all the time and I have a much better range of motion. I'm sold on Deva Cal-Mag Plus! I had tried seven other brands over a period of several years, and this one finally worked. The price is decent, too. Good work, Deva!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »