A good substitute for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3021202 on Jul 24, 2010

My husband needs Omega 3s and 6s for his medical problems, but we're not about to compromise our vegan ethic. This product is a wonderful substitute.

Great alternative to fish oil for us vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2477067 on Apr 17, 2008

I used to take an omega mix in liquid form but usually forgot (it was 'hidden' in the fridge). These Vcaps are so convenient; I keep them in my pill box with my other supplements. Good price compared to other products. And they include a balance of omega 3 6 and 9. Perfect. I find three a day works best for my digestive system.

Vegan!

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Mar 02, 2013

I really love that these are vegan. It can be tough to find vegan supplements, but these fit the bill!

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on Feb 03, 2009

This product is the only one I've found that is Vegetarian. I've been taking it for many years and love the product. It helps to supplement where I am missing out on "omegas" as they are from fish.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Apr 21, 2011

Great way to take flax oil if flax off a spoon makes you gag like me!

Excellent product, my second (or third) purchase, and I plan to continue using these

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I'd been looking for a completely vegan and organic flaxseed oil capsule to replace fish oil capsules, which are usually made from anchovies, sardines, and mackerel--all fish facing devastating overfishing and all at risk of extinction. These fish are crucial to the health of the oceans, as they are critical parts of the food chain for larger fish, Many are also filled with toxins (such as mercury and PCBs) from polluted ocean waters. It was recommended that I use flaxseed oil instead, and I looked for a vegan product. Deva fits the bill, is not a megadose (I never megadose on any supplements), and is reasonably priced. I'll be ordering another one soon.

Recent Order

Posted by Reviewer2359210 on Mar 19, 2010

Everything went well.

Best of Omega complex for vegan !

Posted by Reviewer2137994 on Jun 13, 2011

Thank you !!!

very good.

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Dec 30, 2011

I take three before bedtime and it helps with the transit.

Good!

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014

Unusual to find vegan version. Keep in a cool place if you live in a hot climate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »